4-5-1

GersLoyalist99

Will Walter revert back to this for the old firm game on the 27th?it served him well in the 4-2 game.I can see him starting with Mculloch at LM aswell,with possibly someone from the cold coming in at DM.I myself dont want him to especialy now without Thomson and Cousin the 2 key players in making that formation work for us,but i can see him doing it.The Miller/Boyd partnership looks unbreakable at the moment,surely he sticks to 4-4-2.Walter usualy always pulls a surprise on old firm day.Thoughts?

Can I just say, a 4-5-1 when played the way we should be in the SPL becomes a 4-3-3. I could totally see that working Mark Hughes style (without the counter attack) with Boyd or Lafferty purely as a target man.

an "improved" boyd still cant play the lone target role though, he basically had to do that v hearts at tynecastle and look how that worked (apart from him scoring), then again, it is all about the support and the right players being used in the proper positions, lafferty on one of the wings for example is not, burke and beasley, maybe

Guest rabbusby
a would go back to 4-5-1 for dundee uniteds game with miller up front himself and aaron and burke on the wings

And set Dundee United up for a win? Thats a totally untested team.

Miller is only good along side Boyd, Burke is awful and Beasley should be playing ahead of Aaron.

Same starting 11 from the Hamilton game v Dundee United please Walter.