Mark Bresciano

RangersJamie52

Mark Bresciano should have been bought in the summer instead of the likes of, Andrius Velicka, Kyle Lafferty or Maurice Edu!

A player who would have been indispensible and has the quality to link up with Thomson, Mendes, Davis, Bougherra and Miller!

Mark Bresciano should have been bought in the summer instead of the likes of, Andrius Velicka, Kyle Lafferty or Maurice Edu!

A player who would have been indispensible and has the quality to link up with Thomson, Mendes, Davis, Bougherra and Miller!

Spot on. He'd have been a sensation here.

He was the one i really wanted in the summer. His style of play would have been absolutely perfect for the SPL.

Spot on. He'd have been a sensation here.

He was the one i really wanted in the summer. His style of play would have been absolutely perfect for the SPL.

Steven Davis was the main one for me but I'd have loved Bresciano. He would have offered something totally different that the SPL had not see in a long time!

Tbh, I have not seen much of him this season so I don't know how he's getting on? I do know that a few clubs are sniffing around him tho.

We all knew it at the time as well.