Anyone else think.....

Cumbria_blue

that we should spend money in January, even though that means going further in to debt, to try and win our title back. I for one would gladly spend about £12 million, even with all the debt it brings, as without spending big, we will have no chance of winning the title imo.

that we should spend money in January, even though that means going further in to debt, to try and win our title back. I for one would gladly spend about £12 million, even with all the debt it brings, as without spending big, we will have no chance of winning the title imo.

No!

For one i don't trust Walter Smith with our cash :mad:

Nope, as Walter Smith has no eye for a player. 3.5 million on Lafferty??? 2.5 million on McCulloch??? £2 million on Whittaker??? 2.5 million on Edu who appears to be no more than a reserve player under Smith???

I wouldn't give Smith another penny to waste.

No!

Well there is that....but what chance do we have? We won't win the title with this current squad.

No!

Well there is that....but what chance do we have? We won't win the title with this current squad.

We wont win the league either if we spent the money on players like

Lafferty, Whittaker, McCulloch etc

Nope, as Walter Smith has no eye for a player. 3.5 million on Lafferty??? 2.5 million on McCulloch??? £2 million on Whittaker??? 2.5 million on Edu who appears to be no more than a reserve player under Smith???

I wouldn't give Smith another penny to waste.

Yes I think you have a point there. Walter would bring in about 7 pish players with £12 million.

No!

We wont win the league either if we spent the money on players like

Lafferty, Whittaker, McCulloch etc

But we can't just do nothing? :unsure: McCulloch and Whittaker are 2 of the players I hope will leave tbh.

No!

Well basically you have answered your own question.

This is Walter Squad after spending £20+ Million, if it not good enough then it's time to go!

Even if we did spend that amount, Walter would probably waste it on 5-6 "decent" players who won't take us further.

If only that kind of money would be spent on a couple of quality players in priority positions like RB or CB :anguish:

I hate the quantity over quality approach that Smith seems to have.

Get rid of Hemdani, Adam, McCulloch, Gow, Burke, Darcheville, Beasley, Broadfoot, Webster, Dailly, Whittaker, S. Smith and Ferguson.

Then take things from there.

Not those 3, although I would accept loaning out Smith. I would also let Weir go (or move to a still registered player coach as backup)

Beasley am undecided on, but would accept a good offer, whittaker again is another I am undecided on, he looked good going forward, but, defending was awful today, then again, thats what, his 2nd game at RB this season? so maybe, MAYBE mittigating circumstances

I agree with Craigy, we DO have the base of a good team

Lafferty obviously has the makings of a player, the couple of goals so far this season have been very classy finishes, and, not his fault he is playing where asked. He is also young, so, a good buy. If he is going to be a banch warmer, its good that he is young, and, better him than the likes of McCuloch and Adam no?

Even if we did spend that amount, Walter would probably waste it on 5-6 "decent" players who won't take us further.

If only that kind of money would be spent on a couple of quality players in priority positions like RB or CB :anguish:

I hate the quantity over quality approach that Smith seems to have.

Exactly. Especially with the big squad we already have.

That's great news!

You can send the cheque to -

Martin Bain

etc, etc

although I would accept loaning out Smith.

Let's loan out Walter. :craphead:

Be alright that, see if Coisty can win us th league haha

And, wouldbe no pressure from us eh? Since, according to most we arent going to win it anyway, so, he can only over achieve (tu)