The fixtures are a farce this year

simplythebest

Saturday, 24 January 2009

Clydesdale Bank Premier League

Aberdeen v Rangers, 12:30

How the hell are we playing Aberdeen again so soon? <cr> Only been about a month between playing St Mirren, Hamilton and Dundee Utd recently as well. Yet theres a whole 4 month gap between the Celtic games. :blink:

What an effing mess, whoever made the fixture lists this season need shot. Theres no balance at all with the gap that you play the same team!

Saturday, 24 January 2009

Clydesdale Bank Premier League

Aberdeen v Rangers, 12:30

How the hell are we playing Aberdeen again so soon? <cr> Only been about a month between playing St Mirren, Hamilton and Dundee Utd recently as well. Yet theres a whole 4 month gap between the Celtic games. :blink:

What an effing mess, whoever made the fixture lists this season need shot. Theres no balance at all with the gap that you play the same team!

Guarantee we will be up there again after the split as per usual, i dont think the tarriers have even played there yet.

Random my arse. I have emailed Radio Clyde on numerous occasions without reply -

re: Fixtures made up BEFORE Rangers knocked out of Europe. Celtic played 5/6 games at home after plaing in CL while Rangers would have played 5/6 away from home after playing midweek.

Random fixtures generated by the computer? Clyde accuse us of "paranoia"?

Although i had a laugh about it earlier in the year, i believe the fixtures are random.

Simply because i dont believe for one second that Gold or Blair are intelligent enough to rig the fixtures. Fukc, they couldnt even sort it so that international matches didnt clash with OF games. (tu)

I read a Canadian company scheduled the games this season.

got a friend who works for the company says its like the lotto. they have 4 computers to pick from and this is done by an independent body each computer has a name. declan, Brendan, Sean and Ann-Marie. think it was Sean this year

got a friend who works for the company says its like the lotto. they have 4 computers to pick from and this is done by an independent body each computer has a name. declan, Brendan, Sean and Ann-Marie. think it was Sean this year

What are you trying to say about the name Sean?

PMSL :lol:

What are you trying to say about the name Sean?

That people with that name are shite at arranging football fixtures and shite at quiz questions ;)

:lol:

you have no friends this is a fabrication of the truth mr cashncarry :harhar:

Random my arse. I have emailed Radio Clyde on numerous occasions without reply -

re: Fixtures made up BEFORE Rangers knocked out of Europe. Celtic played 5/6 games at home after plaing in CL while Rangers would have played 5/6 away from home after playing midweek.

Random fixtures generated by the computer? Clyde accuse us of "paranoia"?

Computer's a fenian bassa! :sherlock:

The jungles had a banner at the end of last season when they were sent up to Aberdeen for a 12.30 KO saying "football for the fans, not for tv"

Also, we're at Inverness on the 4th for a 12.30 ko.

We were told at the start of the season the computer was set so that fans didnt have to travel far over the christmas/new year fixtures and what happens? we end up at Inverness great computer system that is :craphead:

All the OF away games are shown on Setanta at 1230 on a Saturday, God knows how they come up with the sequence though. Football sold its soul to TV many moons ago. Get over it.

some are 2pm on a Sunday

All the OF away games are shown on Setanta at 1230 on a Saturday, God knows how they come up with the sequence though. Football sold its soul to TV many moons ago. Get over it.

some are 2pm on a Sunday

thanks to the micks 8 or 9 years ago, all OF games kick off at lunch time.

some are 2pm on a Sunday

thanks to the micks 8 or 9 years ago, all OF games kick off at lunch time.

ah rite i see......i thought he was just meaning away games in general