***The Official Rangers v Hibs Thread***

Muff

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was gna be Kaunas all over again. the amount of crosses went straight into their keepers hands .

and Steven Fletcher really should have scored with that header.

Fairly Comfortable overall though

I thought it was gna be Kaunas all over again. the amount of crosses went straight into their keepers hands .

and Steven Fletcher really should have scored with that header.

Fairly Comfortable overall though

I wouldn't mind signing Fletcher prior to our next big game against them and just letting him rot in the reserves. He always scores against me in FIFA.

Hibs were awful . worst ive ever seen them . that O'brien guy is shite aswell . gives up far too easy. good to see whittaker learned from his mistakes against dundee utd and actually stopped more crosses

Hibs set out their formation and tactics very well. They were doing very well until that total peach of a goal.

Deserved 3 points, roll on the 27th.

Cant fault hibs, they rode the storm, and thankfully we scored, it took a great effort to do so

Good points worth noting:

-Cracking goal from boyd

-Mendes runing the show

-Ferguson showing improvement

-Whittaker playing a lot better today marking o brien (who gave celtic the run around) well

-Broadfoot had another assured performance at centre back

Some other things about the match not necessesarily good or bad:

-Boyd linking up well but choosing some wrong passes, should have scored more

-Davis played pretty poorly for the second game in a row but looked more effective in the middle

-Lafferty looked a little bit more involved

-Miller had no real goal opportunities

Other than that, today it seemed like we wanted to walk the ball into the goal and we were very comfortable bar some obvious pressure we brought upon ourselves near the end for only being 1-0 up but in the end we got the 3 points we needed going into the old firm game

Hibs set out their formation and tactics very well. They were doing very well until that total peach of a goal.

Deserved 3 points, roll on the 27th.

Cant fault hibs, they rode the storm, and thankfully we scored, it took a great effort to do so

Good points worth noting:

-Cracking goal from boyd

-Mendes runing the show

-Ferguson showing improvement

-Whittaker playing a lot better today marking o brien (who gave celtic the run around) well

-Broadfoot had another assured performance at centre back

Some other things about the match not necessesarily good or bad:

-Boyd linking up well but choosing some wrong passes, should have scored more

-Davis played pretty poorly for the second game in a row but looked more effective in the middle

-Lafferty looked a little bit more involved

-Miller had no real goal opportunities

Other than that, today it seemed like we wanted to walk the ball into the goal and we were very comfortable bar some obvious pressure we brought upon ourselves near the end for only being 1-0 up but in the end we got the 3 points we needed going into the old firm game

I agree with almost all your points except for Whittaker who I thought had a pretty poor game. Lafferty was up and down. Miller like Davis was poor today - not involved at all.

I am concerned we square pass too much and have no width. We were crying out for a real winger today.

i felt we dominated the game , but we could have suffered if fletcher had scored with hibs only chance

yup, in other games this season, teams have been taking those one chances against us, luckily today, it never happened

We need to score more goals when we are dominating a match to that extent. Several posters have pointed out, quite rightly, that width would go a long way to solving this problem. If Fletcher had scored today, it would have been 2 easily avoidable dropped points.