***The Official Rangers v Hibs Thread***

Muff

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we all agree not to post Boyd threads today please?

No? Thought not...

McBoyd will be first to post it

Noone knows how he played, but we will still get the post

He was quiet, but we never got much service to him.

He still did what he does best though, scored when he isnt on top form. I'll take it (tu)

No? Thought not...

To be fair, a lot thought he should have been left out of this game due to its "difficulty"

I have nothing against Boyd, but also I don't think he's the new messiah. I just get fed up reading the same people saying the same things about him after every game.

For today, well done with the goal. Good 3 points (tu)

No? Thought not...

To be fair, a lot thought he should have been left out of this game due to its "difficulty"

I have nothing against Boyd, but also I don't think he's the new messiah. I just get fed up reading the same people saying the same things about him after every game.

Couldn't agree more mate! (tu)

been at work just in can anybody give me a brief summary and the teamsheet .They didnt mention anything about it on radio clhyde .Cheers

You mean you can't be arsed reading 20 pages? Lzy bassa! :lol:

Team:

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :broadfoot: :weir: :papac:

:davis: :mendes: :ferguson: :lafferty:

:miller: :boyd:

Bench: :alexander: :novo: :dailly: :mcculloch: :aaron: :fleck: :beasley:

We were well on top, Boyd overhead flick (?) for the goal (tu)

been at work just in can anybody give me a brief summary and the teamsheet .They didnt mention anything about it on radio clhyde .Cheers

McGregor, Whittaker, Broadfoot, Weir, Papac, Davis, Ferguson, Mendes, Lafferty, Miller and Boyd.

Almost total domination against a Hibs side that failed to offer anything in an attacking sense. They played 10 men behind the ball for most of the match and got exactly what they deserved from the match......fuck all.

Sounded like a great goal from Boyd. "Very athletic effort" was the commentators description IIRC.

You mean you can't be arsed reading 20 pages? Lzy bassa! :lol:

Team:

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :broadfoot: :weir: :papac:

:davis: :mendes: :ferguson: :lafferty:

:miller: :boyd:

Bench: :alexander: :novo: :dailly: :mcculloch: :aaron: :fleck: :beasley:

We were well on top, Boyd overhead flick (?) for the goal (tu)

thanks hope we can close the gap once and for all next week WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Who got man of the match

By sound of it Davis had a very good game

Davis was woeful, really bad until the last few minutes. Nothing went right for him. Every cross seemed to go into the keeper's arms except for the goal :)

Midfield dominated though and 1-0 makes it look like a tight game when it wasn't even close.

No? Thought not...

I agree matey. I get fed up with the neg and positive threads about him. Prefer that he just keep doing what he is doing, and, us keep winning also!

Got the 3 points/ I'm happy with the result. Was a bit tense when they were pushing to score to make it 1-1. But we held oot.

Hope Celtic get beat/draw the moro so much more than usual so if we beat them next week we'll go top and they can't say next week after we win "ah but we're still top".

Bring on the Chlowns.