Smith looks to cut losses...

disgruntled_bear

If theres anything in what he says about the US market then we should definately go for Sacha Kljestan

Celtic are linked with him this morning but he would be excellent for us

A young American with a bright future ahead of him and hed be joining his international teammates here as well

I actually don't think Smith has a clue what to do?

He say's up to 10 players could leave, bullshit. He'll be lucky to get rid of three of them in January.

I'm all for loan signings, if they have the quality required.

It has to be said I hate loan players with a passion - not that they dont bring something to the team but if they play well for us it bumps up there fee (to us) or gets others interested in them! For instances David did so well he ended up costing us more than if we (could have) bought him. If Arron does well we boost his value for someone else - not us!

Loans should only (if ever) used as stop gaps.

Have we not already agreed a fee for Aaron, if we decide to take him?

£2m we agreed.

I have NO problems with loans if the fee (and the right to buy) is in the contract - but it didn't seem to be for Davis (and I'll take ur word on the Arron thing - I hope so if he proves to be a player).

Don't believe everything you read... and db how can you say it is going to get worse? We were hearing all the grumblings at the start of this season about mediocre players signing for us... but was it true? No we went out and bought Pedro Mendes, Steven Davis, Kyle Lafferty and Bougherra! Who did the mhanks sign?...

Id take johnson from boro on loan if we could get him, saw him up against arsenal and he looks like a pacey tricky winger, highly rated by the commentators too, infact, id actually buy him if we had the cash

is that the young lad who's only played a couple of games?

if so, Real Madrid are interested in him according to last night Match of the Day

we were linked to him and he played in the draw v arsenal i think it was, cant believe smolarek is on the bolton bench with the piss they play, tower oh a guy