Next Rangers Manager

Spence

A lot of us rangers fans are getting sick and tired of walter smith and dont think he can take us forward... some fans want him away from the club as yous dont think he can take us forward.

who'd yous like too see at ibrox who is reasonable and can take us forward? :rangers:

A lot of us rangers fans are getting sick and tired of walter smith and dont think he can take us forward... some fans want him away from the club as yous dont think he can take us forward.

who'd yous like too see at ibrox who is reasonable and can take us forward? :rangers:

You're going to look a right diddy if Smith leads us to the title this season.

:rangers:

Totally agree, I have the feeling that even if he doesn't deliver it, he'll still be here next season.

Surely Smith would know himself that two bites at the title and no trophy is unacceptable. I've met him a number of times and he's a Rangers supporter as much as he is the boss.

No Surrender!!!! Smith will bring us the title this year!!!

Aye ok then Walter. Or is that you, Coisty, McDowall, Durrant? Na, it's either McCulloch or Adam....defenatley not Barry Ferguson - he'd of given an ultimatium!

Craig Levein

aye i know what your thinking but he knows a player and has got together a team on its game plays better football than most of the teams in the league

with a tight budget so how would he do with a bit of money

bah!! :header:

Craig Levein

aye i know what your thinking but he knows a player and has got together a team on its game plays better football than most of the teams in the league

Craig Levein lacks one of the most important traits needed to be the Rangers manager.....dignity.

Craig Levein

Craig Levein lacks one of the most important traits needed to be the Rangers manager.....dignity.

Or consistency against the diddy teams.

Play well against the Old Firm then lose at home to ICT.

It ALWAYS happens with Dundee Utd.

Craig Levein

As do a lot of our fans these days, yet, Smith does not. Really should be worth remembering for some. Then again, perhaps since "we" dont care about dignity, why should it matter if the manager has none?

Personally, I think we take the title this year, Smith will move up, McCoist will take over. Personally, for reasons I have given a couple of times, I have no problem with that. It may not work, but, we have no proof to say it wouldnt, and, Its always easier to take over champions, plus he will have Champions League cash for sure, since, we go straight into the group section. Great time for a fresh young manager to take over

You're going to look a right diddy if Smith leads us to the title this season.

:rangers:

yeah and i said i wanted walter smith out right enough , no i didnt

i bet you feel like a "right diddy" for saying something so stupid and thinking somebody said something when he never !