Advantage Rangers surely

FUDGIE52

Listening to the news coming out of Celtic Park tonight, about McGeady being suspended and fined it got me thinking, it looks like there is disharmony in the camp there..........which can only mean they will not be totally concentrating on football. Surely this is the time for us to up the ante and take advantage, and make a real push for the title, IMO if we fail to take full advantage and dont win the league this season, Walter and his staff cannot remain in charge next season................this is the hour Walter.

naw am sure they will still be concentrating on football but would say we have an advantage on the old firm game because you never know who could be playing at right back it could be whittaker and anycunt can take the piss out him its no hard because he dosn't tackle his man when he needs to

Listening to the news coming out of Celtic Park tonight, about McGeady being suspended and fined it got me thinking, it looks like there is disharmony in the camp there..........which can only mean they will not be totally concentrating on football. Surely this is the time for us to up the ante and take advantage, and make a real push for the title, IMO if we fail to take full advantage and dont win the league this season, Walter and his staff cannot remain in charge next season................this is the hour Walter.

:rangers: Agreed, however, it counts for nothing if we A) Don't beat Hibs on Saturday and B) Them the week after.

You can laugh & slag them off all you want, but if we take our eye off the ball we'll suffer. 6 points is a must from the next two games!

I can't think of which one ot was now, but I remember a few years back, there was similar stuff happening at Ibrox when we had players out injured and there was unrest somewhere along the line. We were at the top of the league and for once, not fancied AT ALL, but went on to win the Old Firm game!!

League table say otherwise

Its very much advantage Celtic at this current time.

Will it affect them? Time will tell.... Can we capitalize on any slip ups?! Who knows

McGeady hasnt been a regular for them this season and they were doing pretty well without him anyway

Mcgeadidinho is over rated.....the timmests reckon the sun shines oot his erse but he hasnt had a great season so far (cuppla good performances but inconsistant) and would NEVER justify a transfer deal of anythin more than £4m cos he's too inconsistant.

He will NEVER dislodge the current Bayern squad, and i reckon he'll end up at someone shit like everton or blackburn, just to get away fae Chesney.

thoughts?

I think they might leave mcgeady out for the next game...but....I thnik he will be back against us.

Strachan prolly thinks it will fire him up...we'll see.

Anyway...we HAVE to win BOTh our next games regardless who's playing!

I think they might leave mcgeady out for the next game...but....I thnik he will be back against us.

Strachan prolly thinks it will fire him up...we'll see.

Anyway...we HAVE to win BOTh our next games regardless who's playing!

regardless who's playing!

nae doubt charlie adam will be one of the squad members

Advantage Rangers when we start picking up points regularly on the road.

Until then, forget what they're doing.

Exactly, doesn't matter what Celtic do, if we win all our games we're Champions - bad psychology to constantly be worrying about what they're doing. McGeady's not contributed much anyway so does really make a lot of difference?

Need to get our defence sorted out ASAP or the will just hit high crosses for McManus and Samaras and others.

Agree with the OP.

WS got let off the hook last season because of Manchester.

he has had the money and he is up against an ordinary mhank side. If he fails again this season he can GTF.

I think they look a better team without the wee ned.

I hope the dutch boy is still injured as I'm worried about our central defence.

again hibs will be tough too Nish , Riordan and Fletcher are no mugs. we'll need to score a few to ensure a win.

the next two games will be crucial in the title race.