Diomande

Wait till he starts filling out a bit he’ll be like an ox in that midfield.

Has a great talent of putting they lanky legs in and taking the ball away from an opponent when he has no right. Also stronger than he looks, think our coaching staff will build him up a bit over the summer and create a monster 

Boys got EPL writing all over him imo hopefully we get a good 3/4 years out him first 

27 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Has a great talent of putting they lanky legs in and taking the ball away from an opponent when he has no right. Also stronger than he looks, think our coaching staff will build him up a bit over the summer and create a monster 

Boys got EPL writing all over him imo hopefully we get a good 3/4 years out him first 

I agree. Given his game doesn't seem to be about speed and agility, I think he will be a better player for putting on 3-4kg of muscle.

3 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

He's 22, I think his build now is what it'll be. He's a bit of an all rounder and I'm not sure bulking up will help him with all aspects of his game. 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He's 22, I think his build now is what it'll be. He's a bit of an all rounder and I'm not sure bulking up will help him with all aspects of his game. 

22 that’s the perfect age for bulking up, some of it will be natural. Come back to this in two years mate see where he’s at size wise. Lol 

btw bulking up doesn’t mean coming out like the hulk he’ll naturally bulk up as he gets older and I’m pretty sure clement will have him hitting the weights as well. The Gaffer likes big strong athletes. 

7 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

22 that’s the perfect age for bulking up, some of it will be natural. Come back to this in two years mate see where he’s at size wise. Lol 

btw bulking up doesn’t mean coming out like the hulk he’ll naturally bulk up as he gets older and I’m pretty sure clement will have him hitting the weights as well. The Gaffer likes big strong athletes. 

OK mate I'll bookmark this post for March 2026 😂

On 09/03/2024 at 12:25, Tiger Shaw said:

It is basically the difference between growing, fitness and gaining strength. The two do go hand in hand to a degree but are not exclusive. A big fat guy can shrink and gain strength so size is obviously not everything. 

An easy example that most would know is that a scaffolder in his forties or fifties would beat the vast majority of men in their 20's at arm wrestling. He'd be fucked in a race though 😂

Sometimes we’ve been slack but we’re very rarely pedestrian in the midfield now. And we were pedestrian since Kamara downed tools.

Huge compliment to him and the manager.

The midfield is finally a strength now.

3 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Needs to work on his passing but decent start for me.

I think he's had an excellent start scored two peaches to open scoring already and has created alot of chances, energetic, fairly quick.

How often have we had to lie to ourselves there's a player in there just needs time etc with new signings. I remember folk trying to talk about flashes of brilliant from Ramsey this time 2 years ago when he played simple passes during poor displays 

32 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Some people are mentioming passes and yea it happens but he is dealing with playing 2-3 games per week after his very long winter break. So he hasnt had a lot of time. It will come :) 

He is getting the attention of the hammer throwers now and his time on the ball is limiting his passes a bit.

45 minutes ago, ramases said:

He is getting the attention of the hammer throwers now and his time on the ball is limiting his passes a bit.

There is that also, but I think being thrown in to a team at this stage in a season after a long break will be taking its toll. Mentally and physically. That will affect him, no doubt.