Broadfoot at RB in OF game if Bougherra is still unfit.

nvager

Personally I thought that Whittaker had a good game today, he was always looking to attack and defended rather well. His crossing did let him down at times but on the whole it was better than the rest of the team who struggled to get any sort of delivery in.

However so long as big magic is back at centre back then I will be happy to see either Broadfoot or Whittaker at right back.

I'd go with Whittaker.

As someone else pointed out, with McGeady and Maloney missing, Celtic don't have any out and out attackers that can really run at our fullbacks. Whittaker 'struggled' last week and to a lesser extent today because he was up against Alan O'Brien and Craig Conway; two out and out old fashioned wingers who love nothing more than to run at full backs.

Nakamura, though? Nah, that's not his game. Whittaker could be a major, major weapon for us in an attacking sense next week.

Defensively I thought Whitty had a good game today, put in a few stinking crosses but at least he got forward and into these positions and kept going. He also put in a few cracking balls into the box aswell and at times he was working the right hand side on his own today as Davis was non-existant!!!

All the few chances Hibs had came from Whittaker stupidly losing possesion. Dicey defensively and will cost us just like he regularly did with Hibs when he faces a half decent attack. Distribution was abysmal and decision making and final ball shocking.

I fail to se how anyone can be happy with his performance.

All the few chances Hibs had came from Whittaker stupidly losing possesion. Dicey defensively and will cost us just like he regularly did with Hibs when he faces a half decent attack. Distribution was abysmal and decision making and final ball shocking.

I fail to se how anyone can be happy with his performance.

Doc, totally agree Whit had a shocker today, crossing into the box & conceding free kicks..move him on..