Timmy Mizuno

:lol: the tims are wetting their pants over him on the beeb forum. Pissing myself laughing. Decent finish but other than that i saw nothing to concern me. Even charlie fecking adam can look good against falkirk

:lol: the tims are wetting their pants over him on the beeb forum. Pissing myself laughing. Decent finish but other than that i saw nothing to concern me. Even charlie fecking adam can look good against falkirk

But then you could say thats what some people on here were like with Aaron. He came onto a game that we were winning comfortably and he sets up a goal and now people want him playing week in and week out :)

I thought he looked a pretty decent player. If celtc use him properly then he could be a good player for them.

Likewise

I can only judge him on todays performance and he played well against Falkirk.

Too much Christmas spirit for you two, praise where it is due and frankly the tims NEVER deserve any!

Merry Christmas,

He.ll not play in next weeks game,believe me its to big a game.

Bet the toe-rags who write in the press go way overboard in tomorrows rags,no doubt Man U are preparing a £60m offer for him as we speak.

He.ll not play in next weeks game,believe me its to big a game.

Bet the toe-rags who write in the press go way overboard in tomorrows rags,no doubt Man U are preparing a £60m offer for him as we speak.

the Ronaldo from Japan

I can hear it now

Someone will probably add his name to the Naka ate my dog banner,then the Tims will write to the japanese embassy and more Gers fans will be arrested :craphead:

I dont know how he'll do in the SPL.

Falkirk was probably the easiest place for him play, as they try and keep the ball on the deck and pass it around, creating lots of space to play in.

Against an Inverness for example, i reckon he'll stuggle.