No Bougherra, Adam Starts

ricksen_da_best

I normally dont post these type of threads but what did he offer today.....................nothing, has no pace, cant tackle, angry petuchlant(sp) wee c*nt see the tackle of robson, he hits the odd good free kick 1 in 20, passing is woeful. what does walter see in him. he is overweight aswell for a modern day footballer its embarrasing. He was a passenger today. I would be thinking of leaving if I was Beasley and Aaron as the offer so much more than that use fat w*anker

rant over

I normally dont post these type of threads but what did he offer today.....................nothing, has no pace, cant tackle, angry petuchlant(sp) wee c*nt see the tackle of robson, he hits the odd good free kick 1 in 20, passing is woeful. what does walter see in him. he is overweight aswell for a modern day footballer its embarrasing. He was a passenger today. I would be thinking of leaving if I was Beasley and Aaron as the offer so much more than that use fat w*anker

rant over

You stick Aaron or Beasley on . Your just gonna get what Mizuno offered for Celtic .

rant over

You stick Aaron or Beasley on . Your just gonna get what Mizuno offered for Celtic .

Made up out of thin air with no proof. Congratulations on a useless comment.

rant over

Made up out of thin air with no proof. Congratulations on a useless comment.

I dont need proof. its my opinion .

rant over

based on what beasley is head and shoulders above Mizuno and SO IS AARON

rant over

How do you work that out. when youve seen him play like 10-20 Mins against Hamilton ? k (tu)

rant over

How do you work that out. when youve seen him play like 10-20 Mins against Hamilton ? k (tu)

At least they have pace and have a chance of getting in behind the CFC defence. Adam cannot do that.