***The Official Inverness CT v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aw fuck. burke is coming on

why on earth are we bringing him on, he was pish in his last appearence while aaron set up at least one goal and looked lively. Aaron over burke for me anyday. We might as well send aaron back hes not going to get any game time over here and i bet we end up regretting it big time.

I'll be interested as to whether Burke goes up-front beside Boyd, DBBTB once said he'd be more suited to being a 2nd striker, or more likely Nacho heading up-front and Burke on the wing.

Guest therabbitt
I'll be interested as to whether Burke goes up-front beside Boyd, DBBTB once said he'd be more suited to being a 2nd striker, or more likely Nacho heading up-front and Burke on the wing.

I totally remember saying that too, was one of my very early postings on here.

I just hope this is one of Burke's good days, if he's playing well then he can bring alot to the team.

Indeed. Remember the game him and Naisy played on either wing away to Hibs

We tore them apart that day thanks to him

stand out for me aswell, deadly as fck that day.

Or he could be bold and go 4-3-3 with Novo and Burke flanking Boyd.

It's Walter remember ;)

Dougie Imrie, ex Rangers season ticket holder - get him signed, he's a Rangers man, some on here would be happy with that!

He's probably got his place booked on the Rangers team coach travelling back to Murray Park tonight for his medical