Muff

Get a grip o yersel!

How the fuck!

We are fuckin brutal....

So lets sack the manager and cause even more harm to the team doh

Ridding of Smith now will do fuck all.

It would improve us no end!

How?

Him leaving today would cause disrupt, leave us without a manager until we find a replacement, and even then it doesn't mean the newcomer will do better.

We want to be consistent as possible till the end of the season, ridding of the manager and staff will not help that, leave it till the end of the season at least.

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a grip o yersel!

How the fuck!

We are fuckin brutal....

How?

Him leaving today would cause disrupt, leave us without a manager until we find a replacement, and even then it doesn't mean the newcomer will do better.

We want to be consistent as possible till the end of the season, ridding of the manager and staff will not help that, leave it till the end of the season at least.

The 2 main things that have to be said is we won't the league under Walter Smith and won't improve much more either!

Get a grip o yersel!

How the fuck!

We are fuckin brutal....

How?

The 2 main things that have to be said is we won't the league under Walter Smith and won't improve much more either!

Firstly, you don't KNOW we won't win the league.

The second part, we have improved i'd say, but i don't think Walter could take us to another level, not with the funds we get, but he has done the job, stabled the ship, just need to get a good building block of a team together now.

we wont see any subds at half time

55th min lafferty for novo

65th velicka for boyd

burke, fleck and aaron on the bench :anguish:

60th minute, Lafferty on for Novo

70th minute, Velicka on for Miller

84th minute, Burke on for Davis

It'll happen thats the ironic thing :lol:

Get a grip o yersel!

How the fuck!

We are fuckin brutal....

How?

Firstly, you don't KNOW we won't win the league.

The second part, we have improved i'd say, but i don't think Walter could take us to another level, not with the funds we get, but he has done the job, stabled the ship, just need to get a good building block of a team together now.

Firstly, those needless capital letters hurt my eyes!

Secondly, we won't. I'm convinced of that.

Walter can't take us forward, he should have with the money he has had.