Steven Gerrard

Gerrard arrested in assault probe

England and Liverpool footballer Steven Gerrard has been arrested following an alleged assault.

The incident happened at about 0230 GMT at a pub in Southport. Six men were detained later in a nearby street.

The men, four from Huyton, one from Formby and one from Litherland, remain in police custody.

A 34-year-old man from Southport was taken to hospital with facial injuries which are not believed to be life threatening.

The men from Huyton are aged 33, 31, 29 and 19. A 28-year-old from Formby and an 18-year-old from Litherland are also being questioned.

Gerrard, 28, is Liverpool captain and scored twice in his team's 5-1 victory over Newcastle on Sunday.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/7802932.stm

Cannot belive this!

i can he is tit when he is out trawling the local bars, he got the riot act read to him years ago for being a bit of a piss head.

I can't believe he has not been in the News of the World more for what he gets up to.

i can he is tit when he is out trawling the local bars, he got the riot act read to him years ago for being a bit of a piss head.

I can't believe he has not been in the News of the World more for what he gets up to.

if what you say is true it has been well covered up.

He has good lawyers / pr and is protected by other people.

Probably some Everton or Man U fan having a go or he was chatting someones bird up, seen him myself getting girls numbers for later in the same bar where it all kicked off.

Believe they are all arrested under a section 20 which i believe is GBH ?

He has good lawyers / pr and is protected by other people.

Probably some Everton or Man U fan having a go or he was chatting someones bird up, seen him myself getting girls numbers for later in the same bar where it all kicked off.

Believe they are all arrested under a section 20 which i believe is GBH ?

my pal was up in court for that this morning, daft cunt. I assume they have been up in court this morning as well?

I always thought Gerard was a pussy, and was more of a staying in with the playstation man, rather than going out on a session with the lads.

Did Jenifer Elison not finish with him, giving the reason he was a boring bassa, and wouldnt leave the house. while she wanted to go out partying all the time..?

He is by far the most influential Captain in Football at the present time.

Always reliable to grab the game by the scruff of the neck and make things happen, and when he needs to he can be a little cute (diving) but lets all accept that is now part and parcel of the game in modern times.

I always thought Gerard was a pussy, and was more of a staying in with the playstation man, rather than going out on a session with the lads.

Haha, when our players do that they get slaughtered. When Gerrard doesn't do it, so does he :D

Did Jenifer Elison not finish with him, giving the reason he was a boring bassa, and wouldnt leave the house. while she wanted to go out partying all the time..?

She's a hound anyway. Alex Curran's way hotter.

Charged with assault

England and Liverpool star Steven Gerrard has been charged with assault and affray following an incident in Southport on Monday.

The 28-year-old was arrested in connection with a disturbance at the Lounge Inn where he had been celebrating The Reds' 5-1 victory over Newcastle.

Gerrard, along with John Doran, 29, and Ian Smith, 19, have been released on police bail and will appear once more at North Sefton Magistrates' Court on January 23.

1st offence & a unblemished past, if indeed he is guilty, & then if he is even found guilty, as already said, community service will be the order of the day.

The DJ is a man u fan, so you can expect the extreme provocation line to be used to the max in this one.