Gow to Wolves - Fee Agreed

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wolves hope a £250,000 bid will be enough...... Pretty sure they could get him for less than that if they wanted!! i would happily accept a quarter of a million for him. Lets face it he isnt going to play so why should we be paying his wages to sit in the reserves. Hope he goes and all the best to him if he does, not quite good enough imo but walter must have seen something in him to try to buy him and then get him on a bosman 6 months later. Think he should have been given more of a chance to be honest. He cant be any worse than charlie adam.

Watched the game last night and if Wolves are the best team in that league then Gow is a great acquisition for any team in the championship. Also think Rangers should start a bidding war, I think he could get up to half a million for him!!!

Watched the game last night and if Wolves are the best team in that league then Gow is a great acquisition for any team in the championship. Also think Rangers should start a bidding war, I think he could get up to half a million for him!!!

That what we should be doing, but you know what were like :(

Walter if you're out there, or some o yer minions are listening, give Gow one more chance, he is and you know he is better than Mcculloch and Adam put together.

Wolves are no interested in Adam or McCulloch, make sense????

Blackpool have made a bid.

Another player considering a move away from Rangers is Alan Gow. The midfielder has excelled during a loan spell with Blackpool and now the Championship side have tabled a £200,000 bid to make his stay a permanent one. Gow has now returned to Scotland to mull over the deal with Phil McTaggart, his agent, and his family.

"Alan is due back up in Scotland to spend time with his family and I'll meet with him face to face to find out what he thinks before we give Blackpool a response," McTaggart said. "We've waited a long time to get the offer but he has enjoyed it down there and done well. He has scored goals and shown he can play in the English Championship."

Matt Williams, secretary at managerless Blackpool, added: "The club have made an offer to Alan Gow in respect of personal terms. Gowie has fully enjoyed his time with us and we would like him to stay but the decision rests with the player. We hope to hear from Alan or his representatives in the next couple of days and we will take it from there."

Seasiders keen to keep playmaker

By Chris Burton Last updated: 31st December 2008

Alan Gow

Alan Gow is mulling over an offer from Blackpool which would make his loan switch from Rangers into a permanent deal.

The 26-year-old has been at Bloomfield Road since the start of the season, penning a six-month contract with the Seasiders.

That agreement will expire in the New Year and Gow must now decide where his future will lie.

The former Falkirk forward has caught the eye during his time in England, bagging five goals and earning a reputation as a man blessed with considerable technical ability.

It therefore comes as no surprise that Blackpool are keen to retain his services, with the Championship club now facing an anxious wait as Gow discusses his options with his agent Phil McTaggart.

"Alan is due back up in Scotland to spend time with his family and I'll meet with him to find out what he thinks before we give Blackpool a response," McTaggart told the Daily Record.

"We've waited a long time to get the offer but he has enjoyed it down there and done well.

"He has scored goals and shown he can play in the English Championship."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_4724051,00.html

Negotiations with Wolves are under way (official):

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1506150,00.html

I for one have not seen the guy play for Rangers so don't know how good or bad he is,but it does seem strange to me that a team like Wolves who look like going into the EPL think he is good enough and we don't.

Negotiations with Wolves are under way (official):

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1506150,00.html

I for one have not seen the guy play for Rangers so don't know how good or bad he is,but it does seem strange to me that a team like Wolves who look like going into the EPL think he is good enough and we don't.

I have no doubt that he is good enough, but he is not one of Walter's favourites <_<