Kirk Broadfoot

Charlie Adam

Steven Whittaker

Andy Webster

Alan Gow

Kris Boyd

Andrius Velicka

Graeme Smith

Then we would have players like Dailly, Weir, Burke and Hemdani out of contract.

They're still using up half a season's wages! Keep Boyd and Smith (3rd choice goalkeeper so not as if hes likely to ever get a game) and punt Hemdani and Dailly this window.

1. McCulloch

2. Adam

3. Hemdani

4. Webster

5. Gow

6. Papac

7. Weir

8. Ferguson

9. Velicka

10. Dailly

11. Burke

12. Broadfoot

13. Novo

Those for me.

I'm astounded you'd get rid of Novo ahead of someone like Whittaker.

1. McCulloch

2. Adam

3. Hemdani

4. Webster

5. Gow

6. Papac

7. Weir

8. Ferguson

9. Velicka

10. Dailly

11. Burke

12. Broadfoot

13. Novo

Those for me.

I'm astounded you'd get rid of Novo ahead of someone like Whittaker.

I think Whittaker will come good. Novo will always be on the bench - he is rarely given the chance. I want him to be playing week in week out, but he isn't so he might as well leave so we can get better players.

In no particular order:

1. Lee McCulloch

2. Charlie Adam

3. Christian Dailly

4. Davie Weir (only if we can get someone decent in)

5. Webster

6. Whittaker

7. Graeme Smith

8. Hemdani

9. Gow

10. Ferguson

Would have had JCD on the list but he's gone now anyway, really can't understand why some people have said Papac or Novo, or Lafferty for that matter, if played in the proper position he would be a great asset for us now and for the future.

1. David Weir

2. Barry Ferguson

3. Brahim Hemdani

4. Charlie Adam

5. Lee McCulloch

6. Alan Gow

7. Chris Burke

8. Kirk Broadfoot

9. Christian Dailly

10. Steven Whittaker

Followed by G. Smith, DaMarcus Beasley, Andy Webster, S. Smith, Kyle Lafferty and Andrius Velicka in coming months.

11 Boyd (i think hes pish + we would get good money for him)

Scored 18 goals for us this season and not played in every match, is currently the SPL leading goalscorer and if I remember correctly so far the only SPL player in double figures. :craphead:<cr>

yeah but how many goals has he scored in the bigs euopean games and celtic games since joining rangers.

he looks great

...agaisnt st mirren

11 Boyd (i think hes pish + we would get good money for him)

Scored 18 goals for us this season and not played in every match, is currently the SPL leading goalscorer and if I remember correctly so far the only SPL player in double figures. :craphead:<cr>

yeah but how many goals has he scored in the bigs euopean games and celtic games since joining rangers.

he looks great

...agaisnt st mirren

Name another striker on our books who you think can score 18 goals by this time of the season? If he had scored against Celtic when he had a great chance would he have been on this list? Another question if he hadn't scored all these goals where would we be in the league?

Lee McCulloch

Christian Dailly

Charlie Adam

Andrius Velicka

Brahim Hemdani

Andy Webster

Alan Gow

Steven Smith

Steven Whittaker

JCD (he's already left, but still fits)

These are the guys I would immediately get rid of, as they have no use in the first team squad or are just rotting out on loan/in the reserves. I still think it would be a big gamble to get rid of guys like Boyd, Ferguson, and Weir as I would be hesitant to get rid of Boyd's goals, and Fergie/Weir's influence (I know I'll catch hell for that!)

Brahim Hemdani ~ He is too good a player to not be playing. I think we could get a good amount of money for him.

Lee McCulloch ~ He doesn't add a lot to the team and he gets to play games. There are others who don't play that bring more to the team.

Charlie Adam ~ While I do like him as he's funny to watch, like McCulloch, he plays and he doesn't do a fantastic job when he does. He plays on the wing and for a winger, he doesn't run enough and he doesn't create enough chances.

Graeme Smith ~ Alexander is a good keeper than is hardly used, Graeme Smith isn't going to be used!

Chris Burke ~ He does all right sometimes, but he gives the ball away. Compare him to Davis and ask yourself why we should keep him. He'd be an asset for another side.

DaMarcus Beasley ~ I don't mind him too much, but he doesn't play. He's a good player and he should be playing for somebody, somewhere.

Kirk Broadfoot ~ He's good, but he cost us the game against Celtic. Ruined what should have been a goal and made the mistake that let McDonald score. Sure it's one game and he does all right on the right, but that crap costs titles. At the moment he is valuable and we should take advantage of that.

Christian Dailly ~ I enjoyed having him at the end of last season as he's a bit of a character, but he doesn't add much to the team.

Andrius Velicka ~ Why the hell do we have him? When I first read that we got him, I thought what the hell for? He doesn't play, he costs money - It's stupid.

Barry Ferguson ~ I needed a tenth player, so he's the one. He passes backwards or he gives the ball away - It does not help the team. Give Thomson the place in the team and the captaincy; why wait, do it now! People still seem to think Barry is pretty good, so I think we could still get a bit for him.

1. andy webster

2. brahim hemdani

3. lee mculloch

4. charlie adam

5. steven whittaker

6. andrius velicka

7. graeme smith

8. christian dailly

9. kyle lafferty

10. barry boy

would bring back gow still think the boy has a lot to offer n could fill the void we have out left cos he has a bit of ability

In no particular order:

1. Lee McCulloch

2. Charlie Adam

3. Christian Dailly

4. Davie Weir (only if we can get someone decent in)

5. Webster

6. Whittaker

7. Graeme Smith

8. Hemdani

9. Gow

10. Ferguson

Would have had JCD on the list but he's gone now anyway, really can't understand why some people have said Papac or Novo, or Lafferty for that matter, if played in the proper position he would be a great asset for us now and for the future.

Add Boyd to that list. All quality players (when playing) i agree with the majority with Novo not being put on to play but he is an impact sub that gets an extra goal in to equalize or win the game. Walter Smith needs to put him on alot earlier rather than 8 minutes left.

Mcculloch ( Not good enough)

Adam ( where do i start?)

Hemdani (Although if he got a game i would be happy to keep him)

Burke (Money grabbing and always injured)

Dailly ( Not good enough )

Weir (Has performed well for us overall but time catches up with everyone)

Velicka ( Pointless buy)

Whittaker ( Makes way too many errors to be Rangers quality)

Darcheville ( would have been in my top 10 but he is gone so that's a start)

Beasley ( would possibly get decent money for him to buy someone more suited to spl football)