McGregor

Chef

7.5 million for a one season wonder :lol: i would snatch the hand off any club willing to part with 3 for him, and imo Alexander is more focused and a more reliable keeper, so shagger would be doing us a favour if he left, to give the gloves to Neil who would be far more consistent, imo of course.

I seriously wonder who comes up with our player valuations. We let our £6M investment in Mikel Arteta leave for just under £3M yet we stick a totally unrealistic £7M price tag on the flash in the pan that is Alan McGregor.

If we get anywhere near £4M for McGregor then i will reassess my appraisal of Martin Bain. I fully expect McGregor to leave for the Championship for under £2M in a year or so's time.

Guest The Brown Brogue

I think the fee mentioned is laughable considering the likes of Paul Robinson with nearly 50 international caps joined Blackburn in the summer for 3.5 million. We would be lucky to get even that kind of offer for McGregor in my opinion.

Not a chance of us getting £7.5m - Robinson and Carson went for £3m and £3.5m and they have international and Premiership experience and are better than McGregor!

For £7.5m you can get a very good keeper.

Not a chance of us getting £7.5m - Robinson and Carson went for £3m and £3.5m and they have international and Premiership experience and are better than McGregor!

For £7.5m you can get a very good keeper.

Agreee Muff but they were both prone to mistakes. Look at what Gomes went to spurs for, i think they pay less for the external tried, and perhaps not trusted players

Given is a top class keeper yes he is a tim very taleneted

Good keeper yes, would hate to see him at Ibrox.

Think he is Arsenal bound.

I would take him in a heartbeat

I don't even want to post the video.

what was he signing? was it not just irish/celtic songs or was slagging rangers songs?

Given is a top class keeper yes he is a tim very taleneted

Good keeper yes, would hate to see him at Ibrox.

Think he is Arsenal bound.

I would take him in a heartbeat

I don't even want to post the video.

what was he signing? was it not just irish/celtic songs or was slagging rangers songs?

"let the people sing" nothing to do with Rangers but still wouldn't want him at Rangers.