Used to enjoy ripping them asunder . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

. . .and humping the bheggars on New Years Day. Halcyon Daze. Leaving the Pig and Whistle in the Sou'side, 40 to 50 of us walking across the bridge into James Street into Brig'ton Cross and up the London Road to the phiggery where we fought our way through death trap turnstyles at the Janefield end, I'm sure they turnstyles were left like that in hope that some of us got hurt. Eventually getting into the hellhole just missing the first goal, big Hateley putting the scum to the sword inside a minute. Rangers end going ballistic, the soapdodgers sreaming oppression. A Miko double puts us 3 up within half an hour and the first ever rendering by the Magnificent Rangers Support of The Bluebells Are Blue is belted out and the filth behave like they always behave like the pond life they are. One runs out to attack Ally Maxwell only to treated by The Bomber like they should be treated with a haymaker to the side of the head then lifted by the polis. Michael Kelly hit by a Mars Bars in the main stand by one of his corporate gfitw, and good enough for him, hilarious you couldn't make it up. Big Oleg puts the tin lid on it with a 25 yard screamer and leaves bonnar clawing air and picking the ball out the onion bag. Rangers end in raptures, you can feel the heat off of it, the waltzer spinners react their accustomed animal manner, bottles smashing off the wire between us and the jungle. The whole Rangers end start singing Happy New Year, Happy New Year. Whistle blows, bedlam. C'mon Over To My Place Hey You We're Havin A Party !

I Miss The Hungry Years :sherlock:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jpKM9hFMb6Q&...feature=related