2 Years on..

let him see the season out then the decisions can be made

aye because we're going to pull this back, worst celtic side iv seen in a long time and im supposed to have a bit of hope because they dropped two points today. no chance mr negative here.

aye because we're going to pull this back, worst celtic side iv seen in a long time and im supposed to have a bit of hope because they dropped two points today. no chance mr negative here.

Well what's the point in changing things now mate?

Leave it until the end of the season then we can bring someone new in

Changing things now would leave us in more chaos than we're currently in

aye good point.................lets just sit back and enjoy coming second again.

aye good point.................lets just sit back and enjoy coming second again.

Well can you see anyone coming in and talking the job at this current climate?

someone better than old faithful walter.................................aye stop being so nieve SF, where and what can you see walter doing/taking us this season, scottish cup final (if we're lucky)!!

someone better than old faithful walter.................................aye stop being so nieve SF, where and what can you see walter doing/taking us this season, scottish cup final (if we're lucky)!!

All i'm saying is I'd rather us stick with Walter until the end of the season. This means we can do our homework and get ourself a prepared manager unlike if we changed the now we would get a manager who is totally unprepared for the position

He's not really had a full season yet. Had a half season to start and inherited a pish squad from Le Guen; then last season he took a side that he admitted wasn't the finished article very close to winning 4 trophies. Does anyone seriously doubt that had we not had that fixture pile up at the end of last season we would now be champions? I agree that the tactics Smith employs are frustrating, esp that infuriating long ball he resorts to, but without any outstanding talent in the squad, it was the tactics that took us to the UEFA cup final. We have only the league to concentrate on this season, so this time there is no excuse, but I think Walter has earned a stay until at least the end of the season. After all he has done for us over the years, he deserves nothing less.

He's not really had a full season yet. Had a half season to start and inherited a pish squad from Le Guen; then last season he took a side that he admitted wasn't the finished article very close to winning 4 trophies. Does anyone seriously doubt that had we not had that fixture pile up at the end of last season we would now be champions? I agree that the tactics Smith employs are frustrating, esp that infuriating long ball he resorts to, but without any outstanding talent in the squad, it was the tactics that took us to the UEFA cup final. We have only the league to concentrate on this season, so this time there is no excuse, but I think Walter has earned a stay until at least the end of the season. After all he has done for us over the years, he deserves nothing less.

:unionflag:

Spot on.

Good post m8.

I don't think Walter is the man to move us forward in the next few years, but he has come in and done a good job of steadying the ship and taking a very mediocre team to great lengths.

He more than deserves the respect of all Bears for his service to the club over the years and I hope against hope, for his benefit and ours that he can claw back the defecit and win the league.

he has had a full season,saying that just because last season wasnt the finished article means that it wasnt a full season is fucking pish imo,our squad will never be a finished article! and he should have rotated and we could have mabye won it

he's a fucking cancer on the club.

My mind on Smith has been changing this season but that comment is totally out of line. A guy who came back to the club, steadied the ship, brought us a measure of success and has been nothing but dignified and 100% committed to the cause shouldn't have to put up with something like that.

I think some people have very short memories. Smith may not be the long-term choice but he deserves better treatment.