Kris Boyd

Chef

10 German bombers in the air :clap:

sounded superb (tu)

Brilliant (tu)

Could live without it to be honest, cringeworthy enough when the English sing it

Celtic games don't decide the title and currently europe is only a bonus.

Big games

Hibs

Hearts

Dundee Utd

Celtic

Aberdeen

Celtic games dont decide the title? They have a big say in where the title goes. If we had beaten Celtic last week, we'd be top of the table......Not 5 points behind.

Boyd scored the winner against Hibs.

Scored at home to Hearts.

Scored away against United.

Didn't score against Celtic.

Scored against Aberdeen at home.

The 5 big games that you've mentioned, Boyd has scored in 4 of them. But he doesn't do anythingin big games :rolleyes:

the celtic game was a big game. the others just standard spl games. the fact our support can't see how scottish dross like 'big boydy' are dragging us down to hearts level worries me.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 German bombers in the air :clap:

sounded superb (tu)

Brilliant (tu)

Could live without it to be honest, cringeworthy enough when the English sing it

Celtic games don't decide the title and currently europe is only a bonus.

Big games

Hibs

Hearts

Dundee Utd

Celtic

Aberdeen

Celtic games dont decide the title? They have a big say in where the title goes. If we had beaten Celtic last week, we'd be top of the table......Not 5 points behind.

Boyd scored the winner against Hibs.

Scored at home to Hearts.

Scored away against United.

Didn't score against Celtic.

Scored against Aberdeen at home.

The 5 big games that you've mentioned, Boyd has scored in 4 of them. But he doesn't do anythingin big games :rolleyes:

the celtic game was a big game. the others just standard spl games. the fact our support can't see how scottish dross like 'big boydy' are dragging us down to hearts level worries me.

You seem to have all the answers, so who would you play instead of him

Every game in the SPL is a f'ing big game, cosistantly winning 'standard spl games' wins you the league!

it's ironic to notice then that since boyd has played for rangers we havn't actually won the league? when we had mobile frontmen with workrate and basic ball control the team were more effective, we won more matches and then we won the league. yes those forwards didn't score as many as boyd but the team scored more and won more games - is this not what we want? or do we not really care so long as boyd keeps scoring doubles and doing his ' mean as a rattlesnake celebration' ?

Every game in the SPL is a f'ing big game, cosistantly winning 'standard spl games' wins you the league!

it's ironic to notice then that since boyd has played for rangers we havn't actually won the league? when we had mobile frontmen with workrate and basic ball control the team were more effective, we won more matches and then we won the league. yes those forwards didn't score as many as boyd but the team scored more and won more games - is this not what we want? or do we not really care so long as boyd keeps scoring doubles and doing his ' mean as a rattlesnake celebration' ?

So it Boyd's fault we haven't won the league, are you for real?

Boyd's been costing us the league has he? I've heard it all now! :lol:

Mobile front-men with work rate? Like JCD? Fuck! Cancel the transfer. Get Boyd dropped! A Miller-JCD headless chicken partnership is just what we need to win games. Fuck scoring goals, eh?

The fact we havent won the league in this time can not be blamed on one player.The quality all over the field int past seasons has been far from good.

We lost the league by wide margins in 2000-01, 2001-02 and 2003-04 without Boyd being here, in the first half of 2005-06 as well we didn't have Boyd, in fact our form was worse in the first half of that season. We started losing the league because The Leaping Leprechaun brought a new belief, new style of football and new signings to Celtic as well as the fact that Advocaat spent all our money and the stars of his first two seasons wouldn't rise to the new challenge of Celtic under O'Neil. McLeish brought a slight improvement but since O'Neil came in Celtic have been pretty much dominant, the two titles we did win were very narrow last day ones that could have gone the other way with another goal somewhere or other.

But of course, its all Boyd's fault.

And for the record i couldn't care less if we win with or without boyd scoring, i like him so like to see him score but i want to see rangers winning first and foremost.

Mobile front-men with work rate? Like JCD? Fuck! Cancel the transfer. Get Boyd dropped! A Miller-JCD headless chicken partnership is just what we need to win games. Fuck scoring goals, eh?

maybe you din't watch the games in europe last year when our 'tactics' were 9 men behind the ball and punt it up to darch who held it up, worked defenders and gave the rest of the team breathing space? it's funny that we made a uefa final without ever playing krissy god boyd isn't it?

maybe you din't watch the games in europe last year when our 'tactics' were 9 men behind the ball and punt it up to darch who held it up, worked defenders and gave the rest of the team breathing space? it's funny that we made a uefa final without ever playing krissy god boyd isn't it?

Bar a couple of games we were pish on that run, no two ways about it. Anti-football and pure luck got us to that final, i don't think it would have made alot of difference if Boyd had played on that run or not given how we went about things, defended and relied on luck of counter attacks or penalty shoot outs. Darcheville had about one good game.

Bar a couple of games we were pish on that run, no two ways about it. Anti-football and pure luck got us to that final, i don't think it would have made alot of difference if Boyd had played on that run or not given how we went about things, defended and relied on luck of counter attacks or penalty shoot outs. Darcheville had about one good game.

i agree that we were pish and a combination of effort and luck got us to the final but let's be realistic - boyd could never have done darch's job. although darch wasn't spectacular in the sense of getting on the ball and scoring goals he was magnificent in terms of workrate, holding the ball up and occupying defenders. boyd can't do these things.

Boyd's still a shite footballer in my eyes.

But he's banging them in at the moment so you really couldn't go wrong with him.

He had a terrible start to the season, i really wanted him dropped. Only thing he's doing different since then is scoring. But hey, that's all that matters in the world of football ;)

20 goals for Boyd this season.

60% (12) of them against two teams in the bottom 3 (Hamilton/ICT) plus one against lower division opposition.

25% (5) of them penalties.

80% (16) against teams in the bottom 6.

Today won't change the minds of fans that aren't convinced by him one little bit.

Boyd's still a shite footballer in my eyes.

But he's banging them in at the moment so you really couldn't go wrong with him.

He had a terrible start to the season, i really wanted him dropped. Only thing he's doing different since then is scoring. But hey, that's all that matters in the world of football ;)

Some people don't think so it seems :angry2:

60% (12) of them against two teams in the bottom 3 (Hamilton/ICT) plus one against lower division opposition.

Today won't change the minds of fans that aren't convinced by him one little bit.

Does any of this matter? We have to be beating these teams to win the SPL, penalties also count for goals as much as any other, a penalty clinched the title for us in 2003!

i love those stats. sum him up imo.

do you have any stats on how many times his looked hard as nails when he celebrated?

do you have any stats on how many times his looked hard as nails when he celebrated?

Isn't going on about his celebrations verging upon the point of a witch hunt? :lol: As long as the players don't try and provoke opposition fans they can celebrate by stripping naked for all i care.

Isn't going on about his celebrations verging upon the point of a witch hunt? :lol: As long as the players don't try and provoke opposition fans they can celebrate by stripping naked for all i care.

if charlie scores and celebrates like that you will regret advocating it!

How many times did you celebrate those goals, or do you stand with your arms folded cursing 'it is only Boyd that scored'

How many times did you celebrate his winning goals in the Cup Finals last season.

How many times do you expect a defender to beat four men, then set up the winning goal in a match, or do you prefer defenders to kick the ball to safety when under pressure?

Anyway, apart from his back heel for Mendes' goal Miller was crap today also, don;t see any thread about him that are 11 pages long.

How many times did you celebrate those goals, or do you stand with your arms folded cursing 'it is only Boyd that scored'

How many times did you celebrate his winning goals in the Cup Finals last season.

How many times do you expect a defender to beat four men, then set up the winning goal in a match, or do you prefer defenders to kick the ball to safety when under pressure?

Anyway, apart from his back heel for Mendes' goal Miller was crap today also, don;t see any thread about him that are 11 pages long.

Excellent point, did you celebrate any of his goals in the cup finals last year ya half wit

Excellent point, did you celebrate any of his goals in the cup finals last year ya half wit

What??

What??

Sorry DS that was aimed at GSA

What??

Sorry DS that was aimed at GSA

No probs! :craphead:

Hearts have scored 20 goals this season.

Boyd has scored 18 goals this season.

Yes, He is most definatley Hearts Level doh