Phenomenal

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Goal machine! I cant believe anyone is even considering selling this man, never mind encouraging it! as you said phenomenal strike rate

It's Inverness ffs. he always scores in these games.Where was he last week? :unsure:

Goal machine! I cant believe anyone is even considering selling this man, never mind encouraging it! as you said phenomenal strike rate

It's Inverness ffs. he always scores in these games.Where was he last week? :unsure:

In a rangers team with 10 other rangers players that also failed to do anything of significant note in a loss to celtic :unsure:

exactly :unionflag:

Im sorry but for me he could score as many goals as he wants it means nothing hes a sorry excuse for a football player its like were playing with 10 men hes pathetic and unfit and probably the slowest player in the spl its an amazing goal record but the rest of his game is pathetic

Im sorry but for me he could score as many goals as he wants it means nothing hes a sorry excuse for a football player its like were playing with 10 men hes pathetic and unfit and probably the slowest player in the spl its an amazing goal record but the rest of his game is pathetic

Hes not there to run hes there to score goals and thats what he does, thats what midfielders are for, running and playing passes

Hes not there to run hes there to score goals and thats what he does, thats what midfielders are for, running and playing passes

So your saying pace is somthing that strikers dont need ?

and our midfield's no good enough to carry the likes of boyd

Old Firm games don't decide the league, games against the other average teams do.

Old Firm games don't decide the league, games against the other average teams do.

Boyd couldnt score against septick

for the simple fact he is to slow what your saying is right boyd scores against killmarnock hamilton and inverness evrey other week hes only scored 1 time against septick

Boyd couldnt score against septick

for the simple fact he is to slow what your saying is right boyd scores against killmarnock hamilton and inverness evrey other week hes only scored 1 time against septick

How many games has he started against Timmy ?