Kenny Miller - Time to drop him!

Muff

Been poor for the last number of games. Too many heavy touches, wasted passes and he tries far too many flicks. Along with not being able to hit a barn door.

His link up play was awful, his touch was pathetic, he gave away possession and never really cotributed anything.

He's had his good games and he's had his bad ones and overall, he's not been good enough. No suprise that he looks to be struggling with his calf, an injury that's hampered him for over a year.

It's the subs bench for me - starting at Perth next week!

And another thing, that challenge on him by Proctor was a disgrace!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naismith___Lafferty

Novo___Lafferty

:lol:

You seem to prefer laughing at a perfectly reasonable post to actually making a point. Interesting.

No, no.

I'm laughing at the fact Muff decides to leave out Boyd again.

Theres not point in me writing anything about it as this'll just turn into the BOYDIE thread over again.

Interesting?

Naismith___Lafferty

Novo___Lafferty

What's funny about that?

Probably the fact you are breaking up a succesful partnership for both of these unproven ones.

Dropping miller or Boyd for the people suggested is utterly crazy. If miller is to be dropped it should be to recover from injury and get him back to the form he was in before December.

Naismith___Lafferty

Novo___Lafferty

You seem to prefer laughing at a perfectly reasonable post to actually making a point. Interesting.

No, no.

I'm laughing at the fact Muff decides to leave out Boyd again.

Theres not point in me writing anything about it as this'll just turn into the BOYDIE thread over again.

Interesting?

I agree that the Boydie thread is the place to discuss him, but I don't see why it's such a hilarious idea to drop Boyd - or any other player, for that matter - for a game. If we can't beat a first division team without any one player then something's seriously wrong.

Right this thread is about Miller and whether he should be dropped, so anything else will be deleted!

So you mentioning lafferty and novo partnership will be deleted then?

I was replying to rfc_no1

But you just come in and give the usual pish reply and find it funny.

Right this thread is about Miller and whether he should be dropped, so anything else will be deleted!

So you mentioning lafferty and novo partnership will be deleted then?

I was replying to rfc_no1

But you just come in and give the usual pish reply and find it funny.

I was just asking what you'd delete? If you delete one genre of off topic post, surely all should go, was all i was asking?

I put a " :lol: " because in typical style you leave out Boyd, and i didn't want to write anything about it on purpose, through not wanting to actually ruin your thread and start a Boyd debate.

To me, you constantly leaving out a proven top goal scorer is pish.