Aaron

Tommy WATP

I believe that he could be the key to us playing attractive and effective football

I have watched all the reserve games this season on RTV and although at times he was average he certainly looked the player we have been crying out for

A LW who isnt afraid to take on his man and get a cross in the box, he has skill, pace and can take set-pieces

It annoys the hell out of me when I see Smith make silly substitions and playing players out of position when Aaron is sitting on the bench waiting on a chance

Today for example, Mendes goes off injured, At this point we have Davis, Mendes, Ferguson and Burke on the field

Now instead of pushing Davis inside and playing Burke on the right and put Aaron on at LW Smith throws on Whittaker! A RB !! It is just plain stupidity and shows a lack of proper management from Smith

I believe that he could be the key to us playing attractive and effective football

I have watched all the reserve games this season on RTV and although at times he was average he certainly looked the player we have been crying out for

A LW who isnt afraid to take on his man and get a cross in the box, he has skill, pace and can take set-pieces

It annoys the hell out of me when I see Smith make silly substitions and playing players out of position when Aaron is sitting on the bench waiting on a chance

Today for example, Mendes goes off injured, At this point we have Davis, Mendes, Ferguson and Burke on the field

Now instead of pushing Davis inside and playing Burke on the right and put Aaron on at LW Smith throws on Whittaker! A RB !! It is just plain stupidity and shows a lack of proper management from Smith

Truly Bizarre.

Online Obsession ? I Wouldn't Say That .. if you'd watched him playing alot then surely u'd agree that he deserves a chance :S .. bearing in mind some of the poor excuses we've played on the left wing .. and its embarassing when whittaker plays in his own position never mind bein utalised as a right winger .. just in my opinion of course :)

I don't understand the online obsession with this boy.

Perhaps its the lack of width we see about our team week in week out. We have 2 centrebacks at left and right back who rarely support our defenders in the way Hutton and Stevie Smith did prior to injury.

Aaron seems to be the most likely within our squad to provide that much needed width.

Online Obsession ? I Wouldn't Say That .. if you'd watched him playing alot then surely u'd agree that he deserves a chance :S .. bearing in mind some of the poor excuses we've played on the left wing .. and its embarassing when whittaker plays in his own position never mind bein utalised as a right winger .. just in my opinion of course :)

agree. he came here from valencia with a big reputation

agree. he came here from valencia with a big reputation

think you'll find most people who have seen him in reserve action will agree .. he played against my wee brothers team on tuesday and the boy markling him was tellin me how hard he is to take the ball off of :)

i also watched the reserves for 10 weeks solid when a got ma cartialge out aswell .. just incase you think i'm making ma point based on what ma brothers team mate said :) .. even against hamilton he came on and showed glimpses

we are crying out for a bit of width on the left hand side and we have a spanish under 21 international natural left winger at the club. He may not be able to adapt to scottish football and he might be crap but we want to see him at least get a chance. He showed more in 15mins against hamilton than most of the players have showed in that position all season. At least give the boy a chance. Thats what everyone wants. He would tear hinkel to shreds in an old firm game so i want him to get a game before that to show walter what he can really do.

You know he's made an impact when even Danny wants him to get a chance. But, as one of his biggest fans, after 6 months of excuses i'm beginning to slightly lose faith. I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now. (tu)