If you were Boyd...

superally07

Would u stay or go?  

275 members have voted

1. 1. if you were boyd what would you do?

• Stay
    • Go

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would stay and play for the club I loved and play European football rather than play for an average team that would fight between promotio and relegation each year.

As a footballer you would only move to a club to better yourself and Birmingham certainly insn't that club.

I would stay and play for the club I loved and play European football rather than play for an average team that would fight between promotio and relegation each year.

As a footballer you would only move to a club to better yourself and Birmingham certainly insn't that club.

(tu)

Spot on!

If Boyd was as good as everyone's making out, wouldn't he already be at a European institution like AC Milan, Man Utd or Barca?

doh

Noones saying he's Henry are they?

There have been several claims on here tonight that he's a £10m player.

Surely that means he's a top 6 Premiership striker?

If Boyd was as good as everyone's making out, wouldn't he already be at a European institution like AC Milan, Man Utd or Barca?

doh

Ah right, i haven't seen them :lol:

Top 6? Nah, i doubt it mate, at £10 million?

doh

Ah right, i haven't seen them :lol:

Top 6? Nah, i doubt it mate, at £10 million?

Well, the bottom two of that six!

How the fuck can people have a pop boyd!!!!!!

Ever sine super ally hung up his boots, we having been crying out for a out and out goal scorer

Mols has been the closest we have had in the last 10 years until his injury.....

then we have this guy boyd, a local lad who supports the team, he has been the top scorer in the league 2 years out of 3, and is currently top this season.

20 goals in 20 games this season, he is 26 goals away from beating the league record and he is only 25

and some people want to sell him for a couple of million to buy "a decent striker"!!!

Wot the fuck are yous on,

Sell boyd and league is over, the tims will have it wrapped up before easter

doh

And Boyd is a Bear. One of us. There is no team he'd rather play for.

stay but he won't have the choice

I am not so sure, I mean what can they actually do? Tie him up and drive him down in the boot of Armani Bints car, if he says "No I really would like to stay at the club at least ubtil the summer" Then they can't do much can they?

Tell them tae "Suck a fart outta yer erse Kris" and stay put Bro!!!

:bum1: No surrender :2g:

If i was Boyd I would have got the finger out ma arse when a signed and became a quality stiker, bulked up(Cousin espue(sp)) phsyie(sp) and bullied the defenders here, worked on my first touch, work at being better in the air and got a move to a gret club

All this pish about Boyd 'being forced out' etc etc.

Fucking nonsense. If he turns Birmingham down, he'll still be our first choice striker until the end of the season at least.

Ball's in his court now as I see it.

(tu) :unionflag:

We are not at the level of any of those teams so why would our strikers need to be.

Boyd is good enough for Rangers and is doing a job for us right now.

You must have missed the Maradona-like adoration he's been getting on here for the past three years.

The way some people go on about him you'd think he was good enough.

You must have missed the Maradona-like adoration he's been getting on here for the past three years.

The way some people go on about him you'd think he was good enough.

He is good enough to be in our squad/team. His goal scoring record is outstanding and in time where we have very few "heroes" then no wonder the adulation.

Selling him weakens our squad as the amount of forwards we currently have on our books we ain't biuying another one. I don't care what teams his goals are against but take him out then someone is going to step up to the plate big time.

People hoping someone will do this instead of using a proven goalscorer are living in a dream world and are willing to take risks i would rather not

If i were him I would go but only to a team of my choosing - I would want the manager to express his desire to keep me ,if I felt unappreciated I would have to reluctantly accept my future lay elsewhere but as initially stated any move would be on my terms and would have to suit my ambitions . ( not much chance of moving to a bigger club than Rangers )

That was my hypothetical answer if I were him , my opinion is that the money is nowhere near good enough to accept a loss on the return of natural goals to be scored.

Sometimes clubs/leagues suit certain players. My opinion would be keep unless we got upwards of a straight 6 milllion bid.

There are a lot more faces I would move on to save in wages before I sold Boyd.

He is good enough to be in our squad/team. His goal scoring record is outstanding and in time where we have very few "heroes" then no wonder the adulation.

Selling him weakens our squad as the amount of forwards we currently have on our books we ain't biuying another one. I don't care what teams his goals are against but take him out then someone is going to step up to the plate big time.

People hoping someone will do this instead of using a proven goalscorer are living in a dream world and are willing to take risks i would rather not

I've said for years that a decent striker would score most if not all the chances that Boyd gets.

I'm not going to change that opinion now.