Kirk Broadfoot

theweebarra

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good laugh.

They can have him on a free. I rate Whittaker so much more, just needs to keep it simple from time to time.

Whittaker has looked WAY out of his depth this season. Broadfoot isn't up to much but at the moment with McMillan off to Hamilton and Whittakers current form we have no other option.

Was talking with my mate and he has been told that Stoke want Broadfoot. Anyone else heard abouth this? If true what would be a decent price for him.....£250K ??

so who is yer mate and how does he know, on the chippy menu or summit

Was talking with my mate and he has been told that Stoke want Broadfoot. Anyone else heard abouth this? If true what would be a decent price for him.....£250K ??

so who is yer mate and how does he know, on the chippy menu or summit

ah that would be telling....usually reliable info :ph34r:

I would keep him (tu) And he is not exactly going to be one of the players on a high wage is he?

Not yet he isn't.

He's only got 18 months left on his deal and it is believed that he wants wages which will pull him in line with some of our top earners.

If we give him that deal there is a real chance that we could end up with another Burke situation in a year's time as he isn't good enough to hold down a place in a Rangers team for four/five years.

couple of million and take it

TBH he merits that fee on the basis of his form, even if some people think he's worthless. Such delusions are based on a slightly ungainly style and the fact he's a former StMirren centre back playing at right back.

A more objective assessment proves he's got something to offer.

Well apparently birmingham were gonna make a £2 million bid, so I'd go with that. He only wants wages to take him to the same level as established first team players, so about £10k. He's currently one of the lowest earners, so why shouldn't he be paid more than whittaker, adam, etc

LOL it's amazing how many people want shot of him now...

God, a few months back he was getting bummed up so much by our support.

Never really got what alot of you guys saw in him (same with papac). Poor footballer that runs about like a headless chicken. Get any offer and i would sell asap.

Kirk's done a good job overall. I'd worry if we sold him without a replacement coming in as it would presumably mean Whittaker at right-back full-time and, though Whittaker has done some good things, I'm afraid he hasn't convinced me overall.

For a player ever present in the team who have 51 league titles? European cup finalists?

£3million

hahahahaha that is ridiculous. yes he is ever present in the team but he has absolutely no quality whatsoever - all his price could be judges on is his effort.

id be happy with £250-300k