Napoli and Florentina proved bankruptcy can be a good thing

Blueshorts

Does he have a partner now?

Oh for sure. I think we've had a mini invasion. There's a fair few on tonight! :rolleyes:

I've made a few comments that true bluenoses would have defended, but this guy has not replied to any of them.

Dhim for sure!

Yep.

Baffled that some have fallen for him.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It wont happen, so this is mute, but imagine we had to start at the bottom of Div 3 - administration forces us to sell all the high prices or medium priced talent and all we are left with are the 21 and under kids and for the first time in a long time we are forced to back the kids. In 3 years we would be back in the SPL with a strong base of young Rangers players who had came through the ranks.

Personally, this is a tact I was hoping our management would take 3 or 4 years ago - sell the foreign brigade and go with the kids, sacrificing 3 or 4 years right now for the overall good of the club.

Of course this wont happen either as our management are short sighted and the core of our fanbase only see in the immediate future but it bears (no pun intended) thinking about

Yes, talk of the RFC going to the wall is a moot point; talk of taking a 3-4yr time-out of playing in the SPL to get our shit together is preposterous!

Maybe just some on here with 'glass is half full' attitudes being a bit melodramatic?

Take home message - Murray & the board have made a Joe Hunt of it & will have to run with the baw for a while.

This has to be one of the worst threads I've read. You may have Napoli and Fiorentina who have bounced back from Bankruptcy but how many haven't? It's too much of a risk, therefore I'm happier for Rangers to take the safer route even if it does mean selling some of out better players. We may be in a bad financial position but sometimes it seems to get blown out of proportion. We're still in a position to chase the title so we just need to battle on