Napoli and Florentina proved bankruptcy can be a good thing

Blueshorts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

heads in the sand...quite sad really.

What is sad is you conceding the title despite only being 5 points behind in January.

No Surrender?

No Surrender??? No surrender to what? I'm not a player so nothing I can do will help the team win the league....what I do know is that with our squad and clown Walter in charge, there is very very little chance of us winning the league. No betting man would put a bet on Rangers winning the league. The bookies have celtic leass than 1/2 favourites for a reason you know!

The time is over for the "no surrender" crap, we have "surrendered" 3 years in a row, soon to be 4, we have surrendered our songs and taditions..all we do is surrender these days...the time has come to take direct action against Murray and co. Enough talk, time for action. Be a man and do something!

What is sad is you conceding the title despite only being 5 points behind in January.

No Surrender?

No Surrender??? No surrender to what? I'm not a player so nothing I can do will help the team win the league....what I do know is that with our squad and clown Walter in charge, there is very very little chance of us winning the league. No betting man would put a bet on Rangers winning the league. The bookies have celtic leass than 1/2 favourites for a reason you know!

The time is over for the "no surrender" crap, we have "surrendered" 3 years in a row, soon to be 4, we have surrendered our songs and taditions..all we do is surrender these days...the time has come to take direct action against Murray and co. Enough talk, time for action. Be a man and do something!

I just hope the club can cope without your "support". Good Luck.

No Surrender?

If you feel that strongly then I'll take your season ticket for the rest of this season.

Oh, wait...it's for the piggery....nah....no ta! :pipe:

I think it would work but some one would need some cash when we have just come out of bankruptcy from an investor.

Rangers would still get 30,000 + at ibrox so that gate money alone would take them back to the SPL easily

:lol: You can't be serious.

I think it would work but some one would need some cash when we have just come out of bankruptcy from an investor.

Rangers would still get 30,000 + at ibrox so that gate money alone would take them back to the SPL easily

Can't beleive some folk are taking him seriously! :lol:

I see he's not bothered to reply to any of my insinuations ;)

So all the time the other Scottish clubs are getting stronger with our CL money and we are getting nothing in, yet we are supposed to overturn them from scratch?

You really havent thought this through mate.

We're not getting any Champions League money anyway. Wake up and smell the coffee....we will not qualify for the Champions League next year..we will finish 2nd in the league and will have no chance of getting through the new qualifiers whilst celtic will go straight through as Champions...and it will be the same year after year as celtic get stronger and our debts get worse and worse and our players get worse and worse due to having no money! The writing is firmly on the wall...the only question is do you want a fast decline or a long slow painfull decline?

same position as celtic were in 10 years ago when sdm was making clever comments ? not quite so funny davie boy maybe we need a fergus mccann type to take us forward ?????? :mad: :mad: <cr>

Obviously i'm not saying we should deliberatly become bankrupt..all I am saying is that if Rangers went bankrupt in say 2 years time, Murray and co were removed by the administartors and we had to start from scratch....I honestly think that in 10 years time we would be in a better position than we will be in 10 years time if we continue will the slow yearly downsizing that will happen if Murray remains in charge. He has clealy shown he is financially incapable of running a club with a 50000 average attendance and a fanbase similar to celtics if not larger. There is no reason at all other than incompetance as to why we are £30 million in debt and rising and celtic are £3 million in debt and shrinking. If it took administartion to remove Murray in 2 years time, as I said, 10 years later I think we would be stronger than if we remain with Murray in charge for the next 10 years...as he simply cannot run a football club.

If administartors were called in it would be a cloud...but boy, the removal of Murray would be one silver lining.

Obviously i'm not saying we should deliberatly become bankrupt..all I am saying is that if Rangers went bankrupt in say 2 years time, Murray and co were removed by the administartors and we had to start from scratch....I honestly think that in 10 years time we would be in a better position than we will be in 10 years time if we continue will the slow yearly downsizing that will happen if Murray remains in charge. He has clealy shown he is financially incapable of running a club with a 50000 average attendance and a fanbase similar to celtics if not larger. There is no reason at all other than incompetance as to why we are £30 million in debt and rising and celtic are £3 million in debt and shrinking. If it took administartion to remove Murray in 2 years time, as I said, 10 years later I think we would be stronger than if we remain with Murray in charge for the next 10 years...as he simply cannot run a football club.

If administartors were called in it would be a cloud...but boy, the removal of Murray would be one silver lining.

I don't think many fans would want us to be bankrupt, and be waiting 10 years on the HOPE that we might come better.

Go bankrupt, :bye: to all the players..

I don't think many fans would want us to be bankrupt, and be waiting 10 years on the HOPE that we might come better.

Go bankrupt, :bye: to all the players..

celtic would be going for 14 in a row :anguish:

Can't beleive some folk are taking him seriously! :lol:

I see he's not bothered to reply to any of my insinuations ;)

He's just been trying to make it more obvious with each new "Celtic are much better in every way" threads.

To think that people had a go at me for stating the obvious. :rolleyes:

He's Baldrick with another cunning plan. doh

Look for yourself.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk//index.php...ult_type=topics