Kevin Thomson

Ryan_1

Im quite glad hes injured...

I mean obviously i wsh he wasnt and was able to play now but you can guarantee if he was fit he would have been sold!

3-4m bid from West Brom and he would have been gone!

4-5-1 is the only reasonable formation to play when he comes back.

I'd possibly get rid of most of our strike force in order to buy a player capable of doing the role of the man up top in that formation.

4-5-1 is the only reasonable formation to play when he comes back.

I'd possibly get rid of most of our strike force in order to buy a player capable of doing the role of the man up top in that formation.

(tu)

We simply don't have a good enough striker to play this formation any more, where as last season we had JCD and Cousin who both did it very well.

.....next season will he be kept out of the team because of Ferguson? Clearly Walter ain't going to drop Ferguson or Mendes (if there here at that time) so is Thomson going to have to make do with the subs bench and then probably be offloaded to a Premiership team. How can we do that to IMO our best midfielder and a potiential future captain, just because Walter won't drop, 'Golden Boy' Ferguson. If we don't win the league this season, Walter needs to go if he doesn't drop Ferguson soon!

If walter doesnt win the league hel be fuckin out the door and a pray to god the next manager realise wat a diddy ferguson is and brings thomson back and as captain with ferguson GTF but smith will win the league this year and hopefully still gt rid of ferguson

.....next season will he be kept out of the team because of Ferguson? Clearly Walter ain't going to drop Ferguson or Mendes (if there here at that time) so is Thomson going to have to make do with the subs bench and then probably be offloaded to a Premiership team. How can we do that to IMO our best midfielder and a potiential future captain, just because Walter won't drop, 'Golden Boy' Ferguson. If we don't win the league this season, Walter needs to go if he doesn't drop Ferguson soon!

If walter doesnt win the league hel be fuckin out the door and a pray to god the next manager realise wat a diddy ferguson is and brings thomson back and as captain with ferguson GTF but smith will win the league this year and hopefully still gt rid of ferguson

clearly PLG wasn't such a clown, if only he'd stayed :rolleyes: