What Fan Groups are behind 'We Deserve Better'

contacts

I read today in the paper or heard on the radio that several fans groups are inolved in this campaign but I've not noticed anything on here to confirm this - who are they? The RST and who else?

I am also interested in wat the campaign will consist of? Is there a plan of diffrent events?

Does anyone know?

Apologies if it is on RM and I have missed it.

I read today in the paper or heard on the radio that several fans groups are inolved in this campaign but I've not noticed anything on here to confirm this - who are they? The RST and who else?

I am also interested in wat the campaign will consist of? Is there a plan of diffrent events?

Does anyone know?

Apologies if it is on RM and I have missed it.

I'm sure others will provide more details but I thought it was also issued in conjunction with The Blue Order.

I haven't heard of any campaign battle plans, O'bama's people will be out of a job next week so maybe they could help.

If they can get a black man elected as President then who knows what they could do with Rangers

I'm sure others will provide more details but I thought it was also issued in conjunction with The Blue Order.

TBO as a group had nothing to do with the 'We Deserve Better' statement.

Apparently the RST released a statement to the press which did not mention TBO. The journalist who wrote the piece added our name to his piece without contacting us.

TBO as a group had nothing to do with the 'We Deserve Better' statement.

Apparently the RST released a statement to the press which did not mention TBO. The journalist who wrote the piece added our name to his piece without contacting us.

So that rules out TBO. Anyoe else?

The CDL are the only fan group to have publicly backed the campaign. I am sure that other groups will have a mix of members who agree and disagree with the campaign so i think it would be difficult for any group to give their undivided support. I suppose that just shows the division among the support on this issue.

The RSA have publicly announced that they will not be supporting the campaign although they haven't produced a valid reason as to why. It just seems like a case of them saying "We don't like the RST so we won't back anything they say or do".

The CDL are the only fan group to have publicly backed the campaign. I am sure that other groups will have a mix of members who agree and disagree with the campaign so i think it would be difficult for any group to give their undivided support. I suppose that just shows the division among the support on this issue.

The RSA have publicly announced that they will not be supporting the campaign although they haven't produced a valid reason as to why. It just seems like a case of them saying "We don't like the RST so we won't back anything they say or do".

The RST do that as well though :unsure:

FFS the RST never even consulted their own members how they felt about it :rolleyes:

The RST do that as well though :unsure:

FFS the RST never even consulted their own members how they felt about it :rolleyes:

They all do it, i was just using the RSA as a recent example.

There is far too much tribalism and personal pride at play for these valid campaigns to ever work.

sorry but still confused.

so if this is not a trust statement and only cdl have publicly stated they back it, who issued the statement and on whose behalf?

It is a statement from the Trust who say they are leading this campaign in conjuction with other fans' groups - apparently only one other fan group as it stands.

So with the trust and the club deck loyal being the supporters of the statement are we talking about 4-6 thousand fan

representation.

Probably around 1'700 fans at most, mate. The current RST membership figure of 5'000 which David Edgar stated is completely untrue. The RST has only around 1'600 with the CDL making up the rest.

Well david edgar quotes a membership of 5 thousand and if u have ever been in the club deck it would be hard to imagine

a very large membership coming from the patrons.

ps i am a club deck debenture holder

So with the trust and the club deck loyal being the supporters of the statement are we talking about 4-6 thousand fan

representation.

Probably around 1'700 fans at most, mate. The current RST membership figure of 5'000 which David Edgar stated is completely untrue. The RST has only around 1'600 with the CDL making up the rest.

16,000 :tongue: I know it would just have been a typo lol

Have they ever given a true figure of a numbers. Guys who haven't been members for years still get letters. Im sure when you Resigned Frankie you said it was around the 800 mark. Then again at meetings you are luck to get 50 FFS.

representation.

16,000 :tongue: I know it would just have been a typo lol

Have they ever given a true figure of a numbers. Guys who haven't been members for years still get letters. Im sure when you Resigned Frankie you said it was around the 800 mark. Then again at meetings you are luck to get 50 FFS.

My quick-fire editing skills were put to good use there. :wink:

I am sure that Frankie put the membership at 1'600 not that long ago. Could be wrong though. :unsure:

that is bizzare as Davidrst came on here yesterday saying it was backed by various fan groups....why lie.....

David also said that the RST currently has roughly 5'000 members when in reality they have 1'600 at most. :rolleyes:

and he seemed to think i was someone called Calum....strange behaviour indeed...... :wacko: