So what's the plans for tomorrow then ?

BLUEDIGNITY

Usual for me early arrival at PRW, a few pints. Head for the game, buy the Number One, is there a new one tomorrow ? Support the Team for approx 2 hours. Leave with 3 points in the pocket, head back to PRW. Few more swally's then poured into a taxi at dark o'clock ! You ? :sherlock:

Usual for me early arrival at PRW, a few pints. Head for the game, buy the Number One, is there a new one tomorrow ? Support the Team for approx 2 hours. Leave with 3 points in the pocket, head back to PRW. Few more swally's then poured into a taxi at dark o'clock ! You ? :sherlock:

That sums up every home game for me as far as the swally goes-i think you have been watching me-how else can you get the itinery spot on?

Well I'm up at around half 4 to get the bus at about half 5, stop in Inverness for some food should get into Glasgow at back of 12 probably head to the Louden before the game, watch the game and head up the road hopefully get up in good time as I coach rugby on sunday morning

Well I'm up at around half 4 to get the bus at about half 5, stop in Inverness for some food should get into Glasgow at back of 12 probably head to the Louden before the game, watch the game and head up the road hopefully get up in good time as I coach rugby on sunday morning

respect (tu)

That's dedication mac,us weggies don't have to go through this for home games.Maybe that's why i enjoy the away games more. :cheers:

That's dedication mac,us weggies don't have to go through this for home games.Maybe that's why i enjoy the away games more. :cheers:

When I started going to games in the 80's I lived up in Inverness and that was a bugger of a journey at times. Wick is near enough the same distance from Inverness as Inverness is from Glasgow. A lot of travelling!!

When I started going to games in the 80's I lived up in Inverness and that was a bugger of a journey at times. Wick is near enough the same distance from Inverness as Inverness is from Glasgow. A lot of travelling!!

At least you're a bit closer now.

Been in the Falklands for 4 months so first game back since August. Bus at 11, find a new pub as The Clyde Inn has shut down boo hoo, get there about 1. Few pints, head for Ibrox, settle back into my seat again at last. Hopefully see something to remind me why I missed it so much. :21:

Why do the majority of fans feel the need to drink before the game?

No wonder some people think Barry Ferguson is all over the park and that Kris Boyd actually has a faster speed than slow

whats wrong with having a couple of beers before a game

oh and for the record a lot of times i go to the pub its to see my mates i dont always have a drink

No wonder some people think Barry Ferguson is all over the park and that Kris Boyd actually has a faster speed than slow

A nice latte or 2 for me in the colder weather, soda water in the warmer weather.

Been in the Falklands for 4 months so first game back since August. Bus at 11, find a new pub as The Clyde Inn has shut down boo hoo, get there about 1. Few pints, head for Ibrox, settle back into my seat again at last. Hopefully see something to remind me why I missed it so much. :21:

go to the red lion mate you will get a warm welcome from the locals and you may see some celebrities like steakbake or myself

oh and for the record a lot of times i go to the pub its to see my mates i dont always have a drink

I forgot to add the :craphead: after the Barry, Boyd comment

go to the red lion mate you will get a warm welcome from the locals and you may see some celebrities like steakbake or myself

Used to drink in The Grapes pre match years ago, more recently my mates have been going to The Park Bar before the game. Not sure what we are doing tomorrow as there has been no home game since The Clyde shut down. Might give the Red Lion a shout, cheers. :5260:

A nice latte or 2 for me in the colder weather, soda water in the warmer weather.

:lol: So it has nothing to do with the football on display at the present time :craphead:

I forgot to add the :craphead: after the Barry, Boyd comment

let you away with it this time :P