***Live Football Thread***

sneddon

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's Rensing doing tonight?

I've watched him quite a bit this year and he's not quite hitting the highs that so many expected, but I've got no doubt he'll grow into Kahn's boots.

Manuel Neuer on the other hand - exceptional young keeper at this moment in time.

Neil Murray looks half cut.

Jonathan Pitroipa, David Jarolim and Poitr Trochowski have impressed me, three cracking players!

Whose Jock Brown's co-pilot tonight? JB's a legend after all the things he did to piss the tims off and he got a good pay off too!

Neil Murray looks half cut.

Jonathan Pitroipa, David Jarolim and Poitr Trochowski have impressed me, three cracking players!

Whose Jock Brown's co-pilot tonight? JB's a legend after all the things he did to piss the tims off and he got a good pay off too!

Think it's our old pal Neil Murray.

Terrible miss by Toni.

How's Rensing doing tonight?

I've watched him quite a bit this year and he's not quite hitting the highs that so many expected, but I've got no doubt he'll grow into Kahn's boots.

Manuel Neuer on the other hand - exceptional young keeper at this moment in time.

Anytime I have seen him this season, he's been poor. His handling and positioning is horrendous at times.

Manuel Neuer is a class act (tu)

I watched 70 minutes or so of this game, however I'm still undecided about the sending off.

Delap was out of order but how Wright Phillips escaped any punishment despite a high(ish) tackle and a kick out at Delap really baffles me.

Ryan Shawcross and Abdoulaye Faye, with the exception of one concentration lapse, were both immense.

And another point while Stoke are a team who are going to be battling against relegation I was getting slightly irrked with Andy Gray and the other fellow's constant bigging up of Man City.

They aren't the biggest team in the world yet Sky (tu)