Sheep vs Timmy (FT 4-2 to the Sheep)

ClintonGrey

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No chance, they never turn up against the tims at home. They will stick 2 or 3 past them today.

the last game at pittodrie was a draw and only because JVOH scored in the last seconds - aberdeen have been alright recently while celtic have been shit

im expecting at least a draw but i need a aberdeen win for my coupon :pipe:

I thought the last game at pittodrie they won 5-1?

9/3/08 1-1

I mean the SPL not the Scottish cup

I fucking hate how the tarriers feel the need to assign every player some daft first name. "Andy Hinkel", "Shuggie Nakamura", "Mick McManus", "Georgey Samaras".

Look at the prick flying a Catalan flag in their end, if only he knew the whole situation. Twat.

None of the links work :dry:

Do you use SopCast? The 3 star SC link on MYP2P is crystal clear for me..

Nah, stopped using SopCast, it told me it was a virus ages back, i know its not now, but the free links have been fine until now.

But for those without a link:

COUGH

I mean the SPL not the Scottish cup

i said last game at pittodrie not last league game at pittodrie or did i have to spell that out for you :unsure:

Steady on :lol:

In the SPL the tims are up for it much more than in the Scottish cup and put out a better team.. and aberdeen havent turned them over at home for years!

Anyone got the link for that ta.rriers website that shows the games and gives his own ned commentry??

That guy is hilarious.

I remember someone posted the 4-2 game with him doing the commentary, I nearly cowped off my seat laughing.

"There's George Burley....smug bastard". :lol:

Anyone got the link for that ta.rriers website that shows the games and gives his own ned commentry??

That guy is hilarious.

I remember someone posted the 4-2 game with him doing the commentary, I nearly cowped off my seat laughing.

"There's George Burley....smug bastard". :lol:

"MENDES......Aw fur fuck sake"

:lol:

None of the links work :dry:

Do you use SopCast? The 3 star SC link on MYP2P is crystal clear for me..

Whats sopcast mate?

It's just a PPStream video player. If you Google it, download it i'll send you a code to paste into it that should work.