Terry Butcher

jbm26896

I cringe every time I see him, I dispise him.

You'd never have guessd he was an ex captain of Rangers.

I honestly never liked the guy,and never will. An extremely over rated player,and as long as his arse points to the ground,he will never be a Rangers legend. :angry:

I honestly never liked the guy,and never will. An extremely over rated player,and as long as his arse points to the ground,he will never be a Rangers legend. :angry:

Never a Rangers Legend? FFS what planet are you on, Butcher was brilliant when he played with us. How we could do witha player like in just now....ya muppet :craphead:

Im not old enough to remember him really, but everytime he says somthing that makes me cringe ( usualy everytime he speaks )

I just think back to his celebrations on Helicopter Sunday. Always makes me thinkin of him a bit better ;)

I don't see him as a Rangers legend as I think one of the main criteria for that is that Rangers should be the player's main club. Butcher is an Ipswich legend. To say he is extremely over rated is bollocks though...a top quality player.

Did he really play for Rangers ?

Listening to him on Setanta at times - he sounds like he does not like anything about Rangers

NOTHING WRONG WITH HIS ATTITUDE WHEN SCOTT MCDONALD SCORED TWO GOALS FOR MOTHERWELL TO GIVES US THE BEST LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP WIN IN OUR HISTORY.

A Rangers legend just trying to be neutral on TV but secretly going through all the emotions of a fan.

he cant be pro rangers all the time, especially when he is scotlands number 2 and the way the media etc is influenced by timmy now a days it would be professional suicide,

terry was voted one the clubs greatest ever players...... i dont think he has forgot that

Over rated are you serious PB? One of the best centre halfs around in his time!