Leggat article in sunday people

minstral

I stopped reading after the first section.

The writer could not be more biased - stating we sold Barry, Hutton, and Cuellar to survive???

Sounds like a timmy typist who is a little bitter and worried :)

he defends our club all the time, he is no tim.

I stopped reading after the first section.

The writer could not be more biased - stating we sold Barry, Hutton, and Cuellar to survive???

Sounds like a timmy typist who is a little bitter and worried :)

I've always thought that Leggat was a bear! :lol:

Leggo is just about the only journalist worth reading.

And he works for the sunday people :rolleyes:

his talent is wasted at the sunday people when you read all the pish articles written by all the tim lovers in other papers. :D

his talent is wasted at the sunday people when you read all the pish articles written by all the tim lovers in other papers. :D

What papers do you mean though? If you mean the tabloids then yes, can't argue, the Sunday Herald's not too bad though and hardly pro-celtic....

What papers do you mean though? If you mean the tabloids then yes, can't argue, the Sunday Herald's not too bad though and hardly pro-celtic....

yes mister c it was the tabloids that i was on about. (tu)

I hate the amount of people who say, as if its fact, that without Boyds goals we would be further behind Celtic.....

What kind of logic is behind it?

For all people know, we might be further ahead if Boyd hadnt played. Its all ifs and buts.......................... :craphead:

Nah, its tangible. You look at the results that have happened, and, look at the scorers. We win 2-1, he scores both, his goals won that game, take them away, we lose. That part is easier to show than conjecture. Couple that with, we have Miller, who doesnt really score, so, in all likelihood its true, regardless of what some WANT to be true.

I am interested to see who if anyone will be sold by the end of this month. Also if nobody is sold what can we expect to happen?

Maybe Murray might just think with all the flak he's been getting that he'll sell anyway or call in the administrators if no-one comes forward......

I hate the amount of people who say, as if its fact, that without Boyds goals we would be further behind Celtic.....

What kind of logic is behind it?

For all people know, we might be further ahead if Boyd hadnt played. Its all ifs and buts.......................... :craphead:

It's a pretty simple logic really. And it is a fact.

Guest Andypendek

We lost the league last year, most observers think, because we sold Hutton?

You'd have to be deaf, dumb and blind to think that. We were shafted blind by the league - f all to do with selling Hutton.