Hearts Fc

EdinLoyal

I was talking to a mate of mine who was at the Kilmarnock Vs Hearts Fc game and he said to me that there were secterian singing by Some Sections of the Hearts Supporters who sung songs:

-Fathers Advice

-Sash

-Proddy Housing Scheme

-Rule Britannia

-Big Jock Knew

+ More

And also he also mentioned that there were a good 20 Union Flags in the Hearts end, but as per usual some Hearts Fans did not like this and there was nearly a confrontation between the Hearts Supporters !

I found an article in the Edinburgh Evening News about it : I have been told to beleive that there was around 100-120 fans singing the Loyalist Songs

No room for divisive factions in Hearts support

THERE were about 50 teenagers in front of us, at the back of the front section of Rugby Park on Saturday. They were having a rare old time singing Rule Britannia and waving their Red Hand of Ulster flags.

I suspect the youngsters did not know fully what they were doing, and there appeared to be a few older ringleaders. But I'm glad to report that they were shouted at by the real fans who cheered when Strathclyde Police cleared them out – a few in the first half, and the rest at half time.

I understand that a few Hearts security people

were there to help. I hope we can find some way of preventing a recurrence because quite frankly, we don't want, need or deserve to be associated with such divisive factions.

We are a family club and if these people want to support Hearts, then they should act like it. Otherwise, I can think of others who would be more suitable beneficiaries of their entrance money.

You just have to love the Hearts

Hearts used to be a very protestant club, but in todays modern society they have turned into the family outing club that (mostly) rejects there protestant heritage.

I see nothing wrong with protestants singing loyalist songs.

But then again you can call me biased because I am a protestant and openly sing Loyalist songs, why? Because I am proud of my country, queen, religion and history, and in my opinion that is not a crime.

And waving a union jack is not a crime, its called being proud of the country you live in.

Hearts used to be a very protestant club, but in todays modern society they have turned into the family outing club that (mostly) rejects there protestant heritage.

But then again you can call me biased because I am a protestant and openly sing Loyalist songs, why? Because I am proud of my country, queen, religion and history.

And waving a union jack is not a crime, its called being proud of the country you live in.

Very Agreeable Allister

But then again you can call me biased because I am a protestant and openly sing Loyalist songs, why? Because I am proud of my country, queen, religion and history.

(tu).

Well my mate who was at the game said the Loyalists in the Hearts End were not letting the idiot Hearts Fans shut them up ! At one point a hot cup of coffee was throwing which hit some little girl and that nearly started in to a riot ! This season i have saw the Loyalist numbers at Tynecastle gradually increase.

Well my mate who was at the game said the Loyalists in the Hearts End were not letting the idiot Hearts Fans shut them up ! At one point a hot cup of coffee was throwing which hit some little girl and that nearly started in to a riot ! This season i have saw the Loyalist numbers at Tynecastle gradually increase.

Away to your jhambo sites and do your shit stirring on there....

I was talking to a mate of mine who was at the Kilmarnock Vs Hearts Fc game and he said to me that there were secterian singing by Some Sections of the Hearts Supporters who sung songs:

-Fathers Advice

-Sash

-Proddy Housing Scheme

-Rule Britannia

-Big Jock Knew

+ More

And also he also mentioned that there were a good 20 Union Flags in the Hearts end, but as per usual some Hearts Fans did not like this and there was nearly a confrontation between the Hearts Supporters !

I found an article in the Edinburgh Evening News about it : I have been told to beleive that there was around 100-120 fans singing the Loyalist Songs

THERE were about 50 teenagers in front of us, at the back of the front section of Rugby Park on Saturday. They were having a rare old time singing Rule Britannia and waving their Red Hand of Ulster flags.

I suspect the youngsters did not know fully what they were doing, and there appeared to be a few older ringleaders. But I'm glad to report that they were shouted at by the real fans who cheered when Strathclyde Police cleared them out – a few in the first half, and the rest at half time.

were there to help. I hope we can find some way of preventing a recurrence because quite frankly, we don't want, need or deserve to be associated with such divisive factions.

We are a family club and if these people want to support Hearts, then they should act like it. Otherwise, I can think of others who would be more suitable beneficiaries of their entrance money.

Oh dear, stupid twat posted on the wrong site.....

:uk:

-Fathers Advice

-Sash

-Proddy Housing Scheme

-Rule Britannia

-Big Jock Knew

+ More

Come on now less of the fishing and give us your opinion on the supporters singing flying flags of their country ?

-Fathers Advice

-Sash

-Proddy Housing Scheme

-Rule Britannia

-Big Jock Knew

+ More

I stopped here. Is Scotland the Brave sectarian? Is Highland Cathedral sectarian?

If Rule Britania is a sectarian song, I'm the pope.