Setanta Ireland

Duffy86

Ok after looking at the sky tv guide i have found that the Semi tomorrow night is on Setanta Ireland at 7.30. I spoke to setanta and they said that when this match is on customers in Scotland and England will not be able to view this channel due to licensing laws. The do this on a sat afternoon at times with live epl games seemenly.

Anybody know any sites where you can watch Setanta Online?

:gerbad:

Ok after looking at the sky tv guide i have found that the Semi tomorrow night is on Setanta Ireland at 7.30. I spoke to setanta and they said that when this match is on customers in Scotland and England will not be able to view this channel due to licensing laws. The do this on a sat afternoon at times with live epl games seemenly.

Not sure about online but I remember last season the away Barcelona game was on Setanta Ireland and it lets you view it right up till kick off. I was gutted when it switched off as I'd built my hopes up

Are the CIS games not meant to be covered by the bbc, thats where i watched the Hamilton game am sure it is

Are the CIS games not meant to be covered by the bbc, thats where i watched the Hamilton game am sure it is

only the filths game tomorrow is on the bbc. we get good old radio coverage

has any one confirmed if anyone is showign the game tonigth yet, i dtn see anything in the schedule .

and im sure they scum are being showed tomorrow night also.!!!!!

Add this to your favourites (tu)

http://www.livesportontv.com/sportindex.php?id=1

is that a streaming site ? :clap:

Na, it just lists all the live games and what channel they're on (tu)

has any one confirmed if anyone is showign the game tonigth yet, i dtn see anything in the schedule .

and im sure they scum are being showed tomorrow night also.!!!!!

Add this to your favourites (tu)

http://www.livesportontv.com/sportindex.php?id=1

is that a streaming site ? :clap:

Na, it just lists all the live games and what channel they're on (tu)

alright cheers ive got a streaming site if u want it pm me mate :rolleyes: