Do you know anyone in the Manchester photos?

*Manticore*

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quick question, why are the police not wanting to talk to this prick after looking at all their footage, or is assaulting innocent rangers fans acceptable? just interested in the ones that were out to get them.

27 seconds.

Guest Andypendek
Because he's only keeping law and order, obviously.

who is?

My bad, I thought it was another clip and posted before I watched it. Whoever that fanny is he should be easy enough to find, dressed as he was like Timothy Claypool out of 'Rentaghost.'

How many do you honestly think they will arrest on the strength of these pics ? :sherlock:

probably about 2 and they will get a fortnights holiday in kenya as punishment

Correct no unless they bring in some wringers to make it look good. This is an attempt at a massive whitewash job for they incompetent manchester bissies. By the time they're finished we'll all 250,000 will be guilty. There's mere chance sheridan and his ball and chain gettin off than us ! :sherlock:

I have been in riots in Northern Ireland a few times, let me tell you it is not a nice place to be. I have also been fully dressed in Riot gear on numerous occasions just in case. when 70-100 soldiers have to face hundreds maybe thousands of people ready to bay for your blood the last thing you want to do is incite any trouble. I too have also maybe rattled someone with a baton that may have been innocent but when all you want to do is stop yourself from being beaten/killed or isolated from the safety in numbers thing then sometimes you make wrong decisions.

I agree that they should have done more to control the City that day but that is no excuse for what happened that day. what some people on here are saying is that it was the police's own fault, when that single policeman was dragged and beaten on the floor by a group of people that was his fault for being a police officer, so if a girl wears a short skirt then it is her own fault for getting raped,

these people have brought worldwide shame on our club and ruined the best year our club has had since i was a boy in 1 day, if I knew any off them then they would be grassed and if i knew any others that were doing wrong in any video's on the net then they too would be turned in.

2 wrongs do not make it right!

Get a grip brethren. This is a huge PR stunt to take away the GMP'S failing.

Don't fall in to the trap fuxake; some of you wanna be the teachers pet & can't wait to grass them..... BOAB, knock yersel out.

Get a grip brethren. This is a huge PR stunt to take away the GMP'S failing.

Don't fall in to the trap fuxake; some of you wanna be the teachers pet & can't wait to grass them..... BOAB, knock yersel out.

If this is aimed at me then I can assure you i have a tight grip on reality, to find people guilty of a crime is not a PR stunt i acknowledge that it is being brought into light to take the heat off the GMP's top dogs for poor planning, that still does not make what happened right and make criminals immune from punishment.

Guest Andypendek
I have been in riots in Northern Ireland a few times, let me tell you it is not a nice place to be. I have also been fully dressed in Riot gear on numerous occasions just in case. when 70-100 soldiers have to face hundreds maybe thousands of people ready to bay for your blood the last thing you want to do is incite any trouble. I too have also maybe rattled someone with a baton that may have been innocent but when all you want to do is stop yourself from being beaten/killed or isolated from the safety in numbers thing then sometimes you make wrong decisions.

I agree that they should have done more to control the City that day but that is no excuse for what happened that day. what some people on here are saying is that it was the police's own fault, when that single policeman was dragged and beaten on the floor by a group of people that was his fault for being a police officer, so if a girl wears a short skirt then it is her own fault for getting raped,

these people have brought worldwide shame on our club and ruined the best year our club has had since i was a boy in 1 day, if I knew any off them then they would be grassed and if i knew any others that were doing wrong in any video's on the net then they too would be turned in.

Drivel.

There were no 'hundreds, maybe thousands of people' baying for blood. Were there, there would perhaps be a tiny bit of justification on the grounds that the incompetently trained and quick to violence riot police were scared. There wasn't though: that line of defence can be thrown out without pause.

As to making wrong decisions, that's a catch-all defence which has no substance. Suppose the fans fighting claimed they made a wrong decision? Would that make it all right?

Your policeman-girl comparison would make sense if the girl in the short skirt bent over a wall, frotting herself furiously while yelling 'fuck me!' - then complained about getting shafted. When uniformed officers pile in like 'baying wolves' anyone in that uniform is likely to become a target for people looking for revenge. This is not a difficult premise to come to terms with, although I've noticed many police forces down the years who seem to imagine that violence is a one way street.

And finally, good to see you have the people wanted convicted already. Surely, with that sense of legal propriety, you should consider a career in the force again.

Drivel.

There were no 'hundreds, maybe thousands of people' baying for blood. Were there, there would perhaps be a tiny bit of justification on the grounds that the incompetently trained and quick to violence riot police were scared. There wasn't though: that line of defence can be thrown out without pause.

As to making wrong decisions, that's a catch-all defence which has no substance. Suppose the fans fighting claimed they made a wrong decision? Would that make it all right?

Your policeman-girl comparison would make sense if the girl in the short skirt bent over a wall, frotting herself furiously while yelling 'fuck me!' - then complained about getting shafted. When uniformed officers pile in like 'baying wolves' anyone in that uniform is likely to become a target for people looking for revenge. This is not a difficult premise to come to terms with, although I've noticed many police forces down the years who seem to imagine that violence is a one way street.

And finally, good to see you have the people wanted convicted already. Surely, with that sense of legal propriety, you should consider a career in the force again.

I think if you read again...he did NOT say 'hundreds, maybe thousands of people baying for blood"...at MANCHESTER.