Do you know anyone in the Manchester photos?

*Manticore*

Was it just me or did the cops who arrived in Piccadilly gardens look like they were up for a bit of action? Seemed that way to me.....

I saw all the riot vans lined up a side street before lunchtime when we arrived. They were hardly going to get all dressed up for nothing...eh?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Earlier on in the day the police seemed alright - e.g. when you asked for directions or where the nearest off-licence was :pipe:

I didn't see any of the trouble at all - just walls of riot police when I walked back to the train station. Must've been the riot ones who were the cunts.

If i knew ANY of those f*cking clowns who blackened the good name of our club, the GMP would already have their names.

None of this no-grassing bollocks. You don't grass on mates, people who have earned your respect.

This lot attacked a copper, lying on the ground. Reminded me of those IRA c*nts who dragged the guys out of the car years ago.

Scum, to a man. Anyone who defends these pr*cks is an accessory IMO

Earlier on in the day the police seemed alright - e.g. when you asked for directions or where the nearest off-licence was :pipe:

I didn't see any of the trouble at all - just walls of riot police when I walked back to the train station. Must've been the riot ones who were the cunts.

They usually are mate.

Kev: I agree with that, they were the same with me and Ayrshire-loyal and the others we were with. Agree with all the other points and things the others have said. Its not a case of defending those on the rampage, no way will I do that, its the point that GMP have this holier-than-thou attitiude that they did no wrong whatsoever. Thery have to take some of the blasme along with GMC for not providing adeqaute facilities, I know a lot came but 15 toilets for a zone meant to have 9000 in? Do the maths....

The police seemed friendly enough during the day, but they stood by and watched the fanzones becoming more and more dangerously overcrowded. Any fool could see it was a disaster waiting to happen.

The police seemed friendly enough during the day, but they stood by and watched the fanzones becoming more and more dangerously overcrowded. Any fool could see it was a disaster waiting to happen.

Albert Square was a much bigger area IIRC. They put up barriers well before kick-off - I almost didn't get back in after running out to the retail park when the shops in the centre went dry.

Piccadily sounds quite chaotic though (tu)

Albert Square was a much bigger area IIRC. They put up barriers well before kick-off - I almost didn't get back in after running out to the retail park when the shops in the centre went dry.

Piccadily sounds quite chaotic though (tu)

I got caught by the barriers. Left for a piss about fourty five minutes before kick off, by the time i got back the area was cordoned off and a line of police had turned up. Just followed everyone else though and snuck in through a gap :pipe:

Piccadily was bulging at the seams.

What will you/ would you do?

Nothing.

I won't do the Law's business for it. In addition IMO it is bad personal ethics to grass on anyone practically/generally (obviously there are exceptions to the general rule but I don't see this as one).

I might informally have a chat with the person involved though.

And finally, I try not to judge others, so, quoting Camus:

“A man judging another is a sight that would make me burst with laughter if it did not fill me with pity.”

“A man judging another is a sight that would make me burst with laughter if it did not fill me with pity.”

He had a lot to say for a goalie :pipe:

was this someone you saw as a boy back in the 1920's Manti?

minstral gave me a lift over the turnstiles....

I was just young then.

minstral gave me a lift over the turnstiles....

I was just young then.

:lol: Back on topic tho I'm sure when I spoke to you when you were leaving the fanzone to go to game that it looked like it was going to kick off

:lol: Back on topic tho I'm sure when I spoke to you when you were leaving the fanzone to go to game that it looked like it was going to kick off

:craphead: Did we meet there?

Feck me, I must have had more than I thought....

Anyway we left Piccadilly about 3, had a few drinks round the corner then headed out to the Stadium.

But even in mid afternoon it was clearly dangerously overcrowded in the fanzone.

He sure did Manti.

"All that I know most surely about morality and obligations I owe to football."

:craphead: Did we meet there?

Feck me, I must have had more than I thought....

Anyway we left Piccadilly about 3, had a few drinks round the corner then headed out to the Stadium.

But even in mid afternoon it was clearly dangerously overcrowded in the fanzone.

We did indeed mate, you were leaving to go to game was about 5.30-6 or so cos Dado etc who I was with had just headed off it was just inside the barrier if I remember correctly, yeah was way overcrowded and the lack of police during the day did not help as if there had been more then the crowd situation could have been dealt with. Although in some ways I was happy at lack of police.......

As an aside hewre is what the filth have planned for tonight.....

peero1967 10 minutes ago Post #1

I'm new. Be gentle.

Group:Members

Member#21,048

GET EVERY CELTIC FAN YOU KNOW TO CALL CRIMEWATCH TONITE AND SAY ONE OF THE PHOTOS IS A h** PAL OF URS WHO WAS IN MANCHESTER. THEYLL REALISE THAT ITS NOT THEM IN THE PHOTO EVENTUALLY BUT WILL BE HILARIOUS TO GET THE h*** VISITS FROM THE POLIS! .

I ALREADY HAVE A COUPLE OF MY h** PALS IN MIND THAT IM DOING IT TO!

Edit- Apologies for the caps. didnt mean it

They really are fecking morons........

I'm new. Be gentle.

Member#21,048

GET EVERY CELTIC FAN YOU KNOW TO CALL CRIMEWATCH TONITE AND SAY ONE OF THE PHOTOS IS A HUN PAL OF URS WHO WAS IN MANCHESTER. THEYLL REALISE THAT ITS NOT THEM IN THE PHOTO EVENTUALLY BUT WILL BE HILARIOUS TO GET THE HUNS VISITS FROM THE POLIS! .

I ALREADY HAVE A COUPLE OF MY HUN PALS IN MIND THAT IM DOING IT TO!

Well I won't stop tims from taking a course of action that may result in them being arrested for wasting police time!

I'm new. Be gentle.

Member#21,048

GET EVERY CELTIC FAN YOU KNOW TO CALL CRIMEWATCH TONITE AND SAY ONE OF THE PHOTOS IS A h** PAL OF URS WHO WAS IN MANCHESTER. THEYLL REALISE THAT ITS NOT THEM IN THE PHOTO EVENTUALLY BUT WILL BE HILARIOUS TO GET THE h*** VISITS FROM THE POLIS! .

Indeed, what a feckin eedjit....

I'm new. Be gentle.

Member#21,048

Hilarious if the coppers trace the hoax callers and bang up the beggars