Do you know anyone in the Manchester photos?

*Manticore*

he is clever eh, wonder howlong it took him to think of that one......!!!!

i was in albert square and the whole thing was a shambles..the council and gmp need to take some account for this surely????

we were at piccadilly train station till 3am, and eventually got home to warrington on a bus. and even then the police treated us like rounding up dogs!!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As an aside hewre is what the filth have planned for tonight.....

peero1967 10 minutes ago Post #1

I'm new. Be gentle.

Group:Members

Member#21,048

GET EVERY CELTIC FAN YOU KNOW TO CALL CRIMEWATCH TONITE AND SAY ONE OF THE PHOTOS IS A h** PAL OF URS WHO WAS IN MANCHESTER. THEYLL REALISE THAT ITS NOT THEM IN THE PHOTO EVENTUALLY BUT WILL BE HILARIOUS TO GET THE h*** VISITS FROM THE POLIS! .

I ALREADY HAVE A COUPLE OF MY h** PALS IN MIND THAT IM DOING IT TO!

Edit- Apologies for the caps. didnt mean it

They really are fecking morons........

Hilarious if the coppers trace the hoax callers and bang up the beggars

Wouldn't it be funny if someone was to forward that retards post to the crimewatch website to alert them to the scam!!! :rolleyes:

i think we all know what happened on that day, from going from one of the best couple of days i've had and for it to end in a nightmare the way it did.

I/we all seen it turning nasty well before kick off, attitudes changed from GMP and didn't feel a safe environment .

just lucky we made it through the baton charge and managed to get back to the hotel in one piece.

I don't reckon any of these chaps are True Blue Bears, thus I'm not that interested.

Always with the dragging this back up and showing us in a bad light! I think it beggars belief these images are being shown on the screens at Ibrox on Sat. Clear as mud springs to mind & after the GMP's baton falling on so many innocent Bears' heads, I'm sure the response will be staggering?

Yep, the GMP are looking to lay the blame firmly on our door, sweep over their failings.

I know 2 of them , Numbers 28 and 2.

I actually have a strong disliking for one of them but wont be "grassing".

Just not in my nature.

One is a ST holder and so are his 2 young sons.

Was number 2 not on the front of the newspaper at one point?

As has been said already i really don't think many if any real fans are to blame,

the blame lies squarely with the police, they seem nervous right from early lunchtime, when we got to Picadily it was like a warzone, no police anywhere just an endless amount of guys standing on cases of beer.

The overcrowding was dangerous but the ploice couldn't care less, keep on thinking where these 30 odd shuttle buses went to as we never saw any of them on the way to the velodrome.

The police had no intention of allowing the screens to show the game cause they had lost control.

i wouldnt do anything, let them do their on job.

and for the celtic fans who are gonna grass their h** pals in? fuckin typical

The police go to the door, it's the wrong person, then all of a sudden they're done for wasting police time.

:lol:

Priceless.

They guy with grey hoodie up looks like Gid! Its not him as Gid didn't make it down

I got seperated from everyone :anguish:

Thats right we lost you after I managed to get out of the fanzone :anguish:

i went to go and watch the screen in the fanzone... Woops :pipe:

Then my phone ran out of charge :anguish:

They guy with grey hoodie up looks like Gid! Its not him as Gid didn't make it down

I got seperated from everyone :anguish:

Thats right we lost you after I managed to get out of the fanzone :anguish:

i went to go and watch the screen in the fanzone... Woops :pipe:

Then my phone ran out of charge :anguish:

And you could have saved A-L from my chat about my meccano set and stamp collection if none of that had happened!