Worst Rangers player

Blueintheblood

ok quite a few people think i'm wrong about hemdani,but we dont need him anymore it wont make any difference if we get rid of him, and yes charlie adam is shit to

Hemdani is just a lazy bastard he's not worser than daily etc

you sound about 13 ur sumin the way u go about him <cr>

Does anyone take pleasure in bitching about who our worst player is?

What a shite thread.

Well delete or change it, you're good at that.

nah thats just you're threads, p.s. im still not sure if you're a wrong yin or not if i remember correctly.

Does anyone take pleasure in bitching about who our worst player is?

What a shite thread.

Well delete or change it, you're good at that.

nah thats just you're threads, p.s. im still not sure if you're a wrong yin or not if i remember correctly.

I thought I was talking to the other geezer, are you his puppet?

p.s. sook on my plums.

Oh Christian Dailly you are the love of my life

Oh Christian Dailly you can shag my wife

Oh Christian Dailly I want curly hair toooooooooo

Or at least that's what the West Ham fan's think, pity he's a decent bloke off the pitch - Rangers should get him involved with more community based work than wasting his time at Murray Park.

Just out of curiousity hu do u think is the worst rangers player? for me its Hemdani, getting paid £16,000 a week for sittin on his arse when he isnt even worth 16p!
Hemdeni is a football player or did you not notice , player of the year 2 years ago

not his fault if Walter don't pick him .

ok quite a few people think i'm wrong about hemdani,but we dont need him anymore it wont make any difference if we get rid of him, and yes charlie adam is shit to

Hemdani is just a lazy bastard he's not worser than daily etc

you sound about 13 ur sumin the way u go about him <cr>

I can see where he is coming from tho, we have players that arent very good, but want to play for us, and, those who have talent and dont want to play for us.

Some people are replying purely based on their abilities, in which case, there are worse than Hemdani, however, the fact that he is prepared to sit out his contract rather than move and play elsewhere, for me is poor

Hemdani would be one of the 1st on my team sheet for certain games.

If Walter doesnt pick him it doesnt make him lazy.

If he was in the team tomorrow he would do us a decent job, especially now Ferguson is toiling.

I sometimes wonder if some of the posters on here ever watch the games.