Rangers vs Celtic

WaltersGotStyle

I was reading another thread by BD :sherlock:... and it got me thinking...

We are always really critical about our players and how poor a state our team is in but we seem to forget our rivals across the road ain't that great either, some may come back with well least they are making movements in the transfer market... yeah Willo Flood and a polish nobody! The truth our financial woes have taken the heat off of what I can only describe as an average Celtic side.

The question I pose is who do you think would walk into our team out of theirs?

The only player I would say is Scott Brown and that is only because Thomson is out injured! Apart from Brown I would say we are better in every othe position!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are always really critical about our players and how poor a state our team is in but we seem to forget our rivals across the road ain't that great either, some may come back with well least they are making movements in the transfer market... yeah Willo Flood and a polish nobody! The truth our financial woes have taken the heat off of what I can only describe as an average Celtic side.

The only player I would say is Scott Brown and that is only because Thomson is out injured! Apart from Brown I would say we are better in every othe position!

McGeady

Nakamura

Celtic do benefit from a few things over us.

Strachan isn't afraid to have a go and their team has belief that they'll win, even if they're 2-0 down with 15 minutes to go.

He also plays players in the right position and they have a dedicated set piece taker.

McGeady

Nakamura

Nah... McGeady is overrated and Nakamura is not effective 90% of the time

McGeady

Nakamura

And we have who in comparison?

McGeady

Nakamura

And we have who in comparison?

Id give Aaron a go on the left... and even though Davis is not a natural RM id rather him than Naka aswell

Nakamura scored a screamer against us that wasn't a free kick.

The exception to the rule. Can't remember him scoring any others against us - including free kicks.

He is generally completely anonymous. I'd rather see him starting an OF game than Robson or Maloney.

Nakamura is shite.

And that's why fan's don't make good managers.

His range of passing is fantastic and the space he makes for others is what makes him impressive.

And why Strachan makes a good manager?!

Nakamura is shite.

His range of passing is fantastic and the space he makes for others is what makes him impressive.

Really

Nakamura is shite.

Yer arse.

He's Mr Invisible. He's completed 90 minutes ONCE against Rangers.

Nakamura is shite.

Yer arse.

He's Mr Invisible. He's completed 90 minutes ONCE against Rangers.

Exactly! The man is easily muscled out of games, when the going gets tough he hides!