Rangers vs Celtic

WaltersGotStyle

Nakamura scored a screamer against us that wasn't a free kick.

No, it was a mishit fluke. That is just about all he has done in the Old Firm matches. It's not enough to be good at dead balls qand I wouldn't want him particularly. I'd take Brown and McGeady (if we are talking football ability alone) and replace Weir with McManus.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it was a mishit fluke. That is just about all he has done in the Old Firm matches. It's not enough to be good at dead balls qand I wouldn't want him particularly. I'd take Brown and McGeady (if we are talking football ability alone) and replace Weir with McManus.

McManus is a terrible defender.

I'd still take Weir over him. Positionally and aerially, Weir's on a different planet to their captain.

I've had arguments with people who insist that was a great goal. Even trying to view it in a non-biased way, it was unbelievably lucky. I'm not sure the word 'fluke' is strong enough.

I've had arguments with people who insist that was a great goal. Even trying to view it in a non-biased way, it was unbelievably lucky. I'm not sure the word 'fluke' is strong enough.

McGregor should have saved it as well.

(tu)

I'd still take Weir over him. Positionally and aerially, Weir's on a different planet to their captain.

A season or so ago I'd have chosen Weir (although you hysterically exaggerate) but I'd now go for the younger man.

A season or so ago I'd have chosen Weir (although you hysterically exaggerate) but I'd now go for the younger man.

Not at all, I'll stick by what I said.

No hint of exaggeration, never mind a hysterical one.

No, it was a mishit fluke.

How about, it was a Nisbet? ;)

um? Comparisson?

They are scumbags we arent? No comparisson ;)

As far as their players go,

Hinkel? - no, I would play mcMillan

Nakathinga - Fleck

McManus - Harvey

McDonald - Loy/Fleck/Naismith

We also have the likes of Ness, Furman, Wylde,Effrem all coming through, and, i fancy them over the tim guys any day

Who disagrees?

;)

Hinkel is better than Broadfoot and Hinkel is brutal. That's how pish I think Kirk Broadfoot is.

Brown over Ferguson.

McDonald over Boyd and Miller.

hhmmmm shock horror, boyd is the more natural goalscorer and yes we all know how you feel about him but my question were teams like lazio in for mcdonald?

McDonald has a better goal:game ratio. all round better player...simple

eh.......wait......no he doesn't.

Hinkel is better than Broadfoot and Hinkel is brutal. That's how pish I think Kirk Broadfoot is.

Brown over Ferguson.

McDonald over Boyd and Miller.

hhmmmm shock horror, boyd is the more natural goalscorer and yes we all know how you feel about him but my question were teams like lazio in for mcdonald?

hhmmmmm shock horror, McDonald is a better all round player and he scores goals. His goals have helped win celtc the SPL, Old Firm and Champions League games and yes we all know how you feel about Boyd.

Did Lazio EVER make a bid - I seem to remember their chairman saying he hadn't even heard of him - Birmingham and Cardiff are the only teams to ever make an offer.

But if you want to be like that, Scott McDonald has been RUMOURED with moves to Aston Villa, Newcastle and Everton - means fuck all tho.

Over to you.

wait so what you're saying is boyds goals have not helped us stay this close to them this season? FFS muff you may come out and slate miller from time to time christ i would probably agree with you on most but to say that Rangers Football Club would be better without boyd in the team is madness.

I'm going to leave it there because it's just going to start yet another Boyd thread, and tbh, I'm not going to waste my time talking about Kris Boyd, I'm fed up of it.

If he stay's, he stay's, if he goes, he goes.

I'm going to leave it there because it's just going to start yet another Boyd thread, and tbh, I'm not going to waste my time talking about Kris Boyd, I'm fed up of it.

If he stay's, he stay's, if he goes, he goes.

fair do's (tu)

Turning into a tim love-in this thread.

They are shite, i wouldnt take any of them. None of them would vastly improve our team.

not even brown?

I think he is immensely over rated.

Plenty of energy, but is hardly bursting with talent. He is like the midfield version of Kenny Miller.

Pish

Nakamura is a lightweight flange who does f*ck all unless he has loads of time and space.

McGeady is another flange, who runs down blind alleys and rarely produces any kind of end product.

Brown is adequate at best.

McDonald is a decent forward, but nowhere near as good a striker as Boyd.

Boruc is a fat Polish turd burglar.

Maloney isn't too bad.

Therefore in summary - i wouldn't have any of the c*nts.

:lol:

Flange is a brilliant word!

My lecturer used to use it all the time when I was doing Building Surveying.

We were all very immature back then of course.

Apart from rfc_no1fan, he never laughed once.

This didnt happen..... <cr>

Papaguy used to stand up at random times and shout "Cunt,tits, shit, whore" True story

Nakamura is a lightweight flange who does f*ck all unless he has loads of time and space.

McGeady is another flange, who runs down blind alleys and rarely produces any kind of end product.

Brown is adequate at best.

McDonald is a decent forward, but nowhere near as good a striker as Boyd.

Boruc is a fat Polish turd burglar.

Maloney isn't too bad.

Therefore in summary - i wouldn't have any of the c*nts.

:lol:

Flange is a brilliant word!

My lecturer used to use it all the time when I was doing Building Surveying.

We were all very immature back then of course.

Apart from rfc_no1fan, he never laughed once.

This didnt happen..... <cr>

Papaguy used to stand up at random times and shout "Cunt,tits, shit, whore" True story

Maybe it was after you left.

We had to draw flanges in our building plans, something to do with piping. Possibly 2nd year.