Rangers vs Celtic

WaltersGotStyle

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nakamura is shite.

And that's why fan's don't make good managers.

His range of passing is fantastic and the space he makes for others is what makes him impressive.

Really

Got to agree with Stelle here Muff,I also think Nakamura is a cracking player.

Boruc over Mcgregor. I hate Boruc with a passion, but you cant argue he is excellent on a good day.

Hinkel over Broadfoot. Broadfoot is awful. Hinkel is to but is still better.

Caldwell over Weir. Weir is old and Caldwell seems solid at times.

Scott Brown over Ferguson. Brown is Celtics best player and probably the best in the SPL right now.

Mcgeady over....? Thats right, we have no LM so id have him or Maloney.

Nakamura over Davis. This is only because Davis isnt a RM and Nakamura just pulls of a single slice of magic that wins Celtic games. Of course, Davis is a much better player if played in the right position.

Mcdonald over Miller: Miller is awful, and Mcdonald scores in big games.

Thats about it for me.

You're just missing a 'y' from the end of your name :P

It would have been easier for him to just say he prefers all of Celtics players....

Boruc over Mcgregor. I hate Boruc with a passion, but you cant argue he is excellent on a good day.

Hinkel over Broadfoot. Broadfoot is awful. Hinkel is to but is still better.

Caldwell over Weir. Weir is old and Caldwell seems solid at times.

Scott Brown over Ferguson. Brown is Celtics best player and probably the best in the SPL right now.

Mcgeady over....? Thats right, we have no LM so id have him or Maloney.

Nakamura over Davis. This is only because Davis isnt a RM and Nakamura just pulls of a single slice of magic that wins Celtic games. Of course, Davis is a much better player if played in the right position.

Mcdonald over Miller: Miller is awful, and Mcdonald scores in big games.

Thats about it for me.

me thinks that you are a lover of the darkside. :rolleyes:

It would have been easier for him to just say he prefers all of Celtics players....

Hold on!

I'm claiming that scalp, I got in (just) before papa ;)

Fair enough, although it sometimes takes more than one to take them out!

Hinkel is better than Broadfoot and Hinkel is brutal. That's how pish I think Kirk Broadfoot is.

Brown over Ferguson.

McDonald over Boyd and Miller.

hhmmmm shock horror, boyd is the more natural goalscorer and yes we all know how you feel about him but my question were teams like lazio in for mcdonald?

Hinkel is better than Broadfoot and Hinkel is brutal. That's how pish I think Kirk Broadfoot is.

Brown over Ferguson.

hhmmmm shock horror, boyd is the more natural goalscorer and yes we all know how you feel about him but my question were teams like lazio in for mcdonald?

McDonald has a better goal:game ratio. all round better player...simple

None of the bastards, thats all I have to say. They are welcome to our cast offs such as Pressley, Robson and Mark Brown. Fuck them we are Rangers and we are the people.

Amen! I can't believe people are saying they'd have McGeady - I wouldn't take him if we were paid. He is a sinister, foul little creature - the fans of whom preach national pride yet he chooses to play for Ireland. The smug, self-satisfaction of some of their players (McDonald, Hartson, Robson, McGreedy, Caldwell, Boruc) makes me feel sick. As for Strachan, he is like the apologetic father who is embarrassed to learn that the gaggle of children he abandoned in his youth have been raised as tearaways by a fretting, incapable mother who complained to the headmaster when her children were verbally provoked yet they were the playground bullies.

None of them thanks.

Brown over Ferguson.

hhmmmmm shock horror, McDonald is a better all round player and he scores goals. His goals have helped win celtc the SPL, Old Firm and Champions League games and yes we all know how you feel about Boyd.

Did Lazio EVER make a bid - I seem to remember their chairman saying he hadn't even heard of him - Birmingham and Cardiff are the only teams to ever make an offer.

But if you want to be like that, Scott McDonald has been RUMOURED with moves to Aston Villa, Newcastle and Everton - means fuck all tho.

Over to you.

Guest hotchilli

Being a neutral, here is my current view based on watching Scottish games.

Nakamura. Really classy and would fit into the Rangers team. He can be ineffective in open play but his corners and free kicks are almost always dangerous. Rangers don't have anything similar.

McGeady causes all Scottish defenses trouble. Rangers are weak in this area.

Boyd. Can't argue with the facts. He reminds me of Aly McCoist - Professional Poacher. Would make it into any Scottish team. Celtic don't have this type of predator.

Naylor for Celtic is very poor. It's not hard to see why Celtic are desperate to replace him. Rangers trump in that LB position.

McGregor. Good consistent goalkeeper. Boruc very talented and has that Grobbelar/ Schmeical (sic) edge that McGregor has, but is more prone to blunders but also to brillancies. I can't separate them.

Barry Ferguson. Supporter first, player second. I don't think Celtic have a ball winning midfield player who has club passion. But Scot Brown looks to be growing as a player.

am i on the right site,,,,,,,its like a smeltic fan club the way some of carry on nakamura good,,ffs cmon, mcdonald over boyd,,count the goals, mgreedy in our team, one good game in ten,,, done nothin this season,, brown is the new darling of the media,,last year mgreedy,,he couldnay lace thompsons boots,, who do u want mendez and davis midfield or robson and naka,, mcgregor or the roly poly goalie ,, cmon troops were better than that shite weve got to believe in our selves,, never mind smith doing the negative stuff ,,tell the players to get out there play the football they can play and we would horse them any time

would take brown or crosas until thomson is fit

would have caldwell in for weir (he's too old unfortunately) until we can afford better

would have robson in LM, he won them the league last year after getting a run in the team when brown got suspended

macdonald up front with boyd would score 3 a game between them,

fuck boruc, we have 2 better keepers than that fucking bell-end

fuck mcgeady, a one trick pony WITHOUT the fucking trick

naka is too easily bullied, when was the last celtic game he dominated and ran the show in

mcmanus is a fucking diddy, in fact he's CAPTAIN DIDDY, worst player at their club

Brown over Ferguson.

McDonald has a better goal:game ratio. all round better player...simple

Are you sure about that?