Rangers vs Celtic

WaltersGotStyle

Caldwell, Maloney, MacDonald, Brown and Samaras would all get into our team at the moment.
ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS ! Did you watch their game last night ? Samaras can't even get a game for them at the moment, Maloney is out injured, Caldwell was a danger to the crowd every time he got the ball because he just belted it out the park every time it came to him, even when nobody was close, Mcdonald just ran around like a headless chicken drooling at the mouth and puttting on the petted lip when nothing was paying off,the only one i would take would be Brown, but i have doubts about his temperament. If you watched the football that was played last night compared to our game the previous night on that cowfield of a pitch then i don't believe things are as bad as what's being painted on this forum.

This league is still there for the winning and i have a feeling we could go top in a couple of weeks at the Beggardome !!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Caldwell, Maloney, MacDonald, Brown and Samaras would all get into our team at the moment.
ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS ! Did you watch their game last night ? Samaras can't even get a game for them at the moment, Maloney is out injured, Caldwell was a danger to the crowd every time he got the ball because he just belted it out the park every time it came to him, even when nobody was close, Mcdonald just ran around like a headless chicken drooling at the mouth and puttting on the petted lip when nothing was paying off,the only one i would take would be Brown, but i have doubts about his temperament. If you watched the football that was played last night compared to our game the previous night on that cowfield of a pitch then i don't believe things are as bad as what's being painted on this forum.

This league is still there for the winning and i have a feeling we could go top in a couple of weeks at the Beggardome !!!

You'd have Samaras over Miller any day of the week.

Brown would be in (just now) over Ferguson, but he couldn't lace Thommo's boots.

Maloney - we don't have a set piece taker.

I wouldn't have Caldwell though.

Nakamura is a lightweight flange who does f*ck all unless he has loads of time and space.

McGeady is another flange, who runs down blind alleys and rarely produces any kind of end product.

Brown is adequate at best.

McDonald is a decent forward, but nowhere near as good a striker as Boyd.

Boruc is a fat Polish turd burglar.

Maloney isn't too bad.

Therefore in summary - i wouldn't have any of the c*nts.

Nakamura is a lightweight flange who does f*ck all unless he has loads of time and space.

McGeady is another flange, who runs down blind alleys and rarely produces any kind of end product.

Maloney isn't too bad.

:lol:

Flange is a brilliant word!

Maloney isn't too bad.

:lol:

Flange is a brilliant word!

My lecturer used to use it all the time when I was doing Building Surveying.

We were all very immature back then of course.

Apart from rfc_no1fan, he never laughed once.

Nakamura scored a screamer against us that wasn't a free kick.

The exception to the rule. Can't remember him scoring any others against us - including free kicks.

He is generally completely anonymous. I'd rather see him starting an OF game than Robson or Maloney.

he scored a free kick in the 4-2 game, even if it was just a consolation :craphead: he is 1 of the most inconsistent player i've seen in a long time though.

Nakamura scored a screamer against us that wasn't a free kick.

The exception to the rule. Can't remember him scoring any others against us - including free kicks.

He is generally completely anonymous. I'd rather see him starting an OF game than Robson or Maloney.

he scored a free kick in the 4-2 game, even if it was just a consolation :craphead:

Good spot ;)

But I'd give the credit to Davis for an excellent flick rather than Nakamura.

Maloney is the only player I'd take from them at the moment, although Brown is hitting some kind of form and, IMO, is a much better player than Thomson going forward. He wouldn't get a game in front of Ferguson or Mendes tho.

You can shove McGeady up yer arse. Lightweight fuckwit with an ego bigger than his talent.

Hinkel over Broadfoot

Brown because we currently have injuries - full squad fit, he doesnt get a game

If Smith would play 4-4-2, then no one else. If he is going to insist upon Miller up front on his own, then woudl prefer McDonald.

I,d have Brown but only because Thommo is injured. I think McGeady had his card marked after his row with Strachan. He was believing his own publicity prior to that. Thats why he rowed with Strachan and then sat back waiting on the mob of Premiership teams fighting over him.

Unfortunately, the football world was underwhelmed by his "availability" and he wasn,t long in crawling back to apologise.

Celtics main advantage over us at the moment is their consistency not their quality.

The other main difference is confidence within the clubs. The low morale at Rangers is deadly. Whether that is coming from SDM down or from the supporters up is anyones guess my own thoughts are SDM has no heart for the fight. Make no mistake though, Celtic only look tall because we are on our knees.

Boruc over Mcgregor. I hate Boruc with a passion, but you cant argue he is excellent on a good day.

Hinkel over Broadfoot. Broadfoot is awful. Hinkel is to but is still better.

Caldwell over Weir. Weir is old and Caldwell seems solid at times.

Scott Brown over Ferguson. Brown is Celtics best player and probably the best in the SPL right now.

Mcgeady over....? Thats right, we have no LM so id have him or Maloney.

Nakamura over Davis. This is only because Davis isnt a RM and Nakamura just pulls of a single slice of magic that wins Celtic games. Of course, Davis is a much better player if played in the right position.

Mcdonald over Miller: Miller is awful, and Mcdonald scores in big games.

Thats about it for me.

Boruc over Mcgregor. I hate Boruc with a passion, but you cant argue he is excellent on a good day.

Hinkel over Broadfoot. Broadfoot is awful. Hinkel is to but is still better.

Caldwell over Weir. Weir is old and Caldwell seems solid at times.

Scott Brown over Ferguson. Brown is Celtics best player and probably the best in the SPL right now.

Mcgeady over....? Thats right, we have no LM so id have him or Maloney.

Nakamura over Davis. This is only because Davis isnt a RM and Nakamura just pulls of a single slice of magic that wins Celtic games. Of course, Davis is a much better player if played in the right position.

Mcdonald over Miller: Miller is awful, and Mcdonald scores in big games.

Thats about it for me.

You're just missing a 'y' from the end of your name :P