El Hadji Diouf

52nCountin

No Fee mentioned.

Sky Sports News sources understand EL Hadji Diouf has opened discussions regarding a move to Blackburn.

The Senegal international has endured a difficult six months at Sunderland since joining the Black Cats over the summer from Bolton.

He was favoured by former Stadium of Light boss Roy Keane but has fallen down the pecking order under Ricky Sbragia.

The 28-year-old has hinted that he would be willing to secure a move away from Wearside during the January transfer window as a result of his lack of action.

A reunion with his former Bolton boss Sam Allardyce has been widely touted, with Diouf seemingly open to the idea.

Sky Sports News sources believe that proposal has moved a step closer to becoming a reality with the African ace ready to talk with the Ewood Park outfit.

Sbragia has a few players linked up, wonder if one of them is a striker?

Hadi Diouf a replacement for Santa Cruz?

Maybe a replacement for Bentley on the right wing? Have to admit I haven't seen much of Blackburn this season, so not sure who has been playing there.

Maybe a replacement for Bentley on the right wing? Have to admit I haven't seen much of Blackburn this season, so not sure who has been playing there.

Is it naw the guy who's surname starts with a V?

Is it naw the guy who's surname starts with a V?

Villenueva? Chillian or something.