The 47 faces on big screens today

damien1

Rangers will show the faces of the 47 suspects the GMP want to speak to today on the big sccreens.

Nothing like being found guilty by your own club before they know any of the facts.

Why let others kick us in the teeth when our own club can do it for us, yet SDM called recently for unity. Not when he is pulling stunts like this.

Yes I know there will be some of those faces that deserve what's coming to them, but there will be some who are innocent.

It's not Rangers job to find these people, it's the GMPs.

Rangers will show the faces of the 47 suspects the GMP want to speak to today on the big sccreens.

Nothing like being found guilty by your own club before they know any of the facts.

Why let others kick us in the teeth when our own club can do it for us, yet SDM called recently for unity. Not when he is pulling stunts like this.

Yes I know there will be some of those faces that deserve what's coming to them, but there will be some who are innocent.

It's not Rangers job to find these people, it's the GMPs.

You do realise they are wanted for questioning dont you and havent been found guitly of anything yet.

I wouldnt grass them, i dont think, but im all for naming and shaming them. Might do us more good than harm actually. (tu)

I understand that, but this has had national media coverage, why do Rangers deem it necessary to show it again on the big screens.

Regardless how this turns out the media will use it against Rangers.

And when do they intend publishing the pictures of officers that used excessive force on Rangers fans in Manchester?

I understand that, but this has had national media coverage, why do Rangers deem it necessary to show it again on the big screens.

Regardless how this turns out the media will use it against Rangers.

And when do they intend publishing the pictures of officers that used excessive force on Rangers fans in Manchester?

The media have printed the story already though. I would think they would be hard pushed finding an issue with our club trying to be pro-active about something.(usual suspects excluded who will find something anyway)

(tu)

Imagine the media coverage if the Club had refused, damned if they do damned if they don't.

If any of them are Rangers fans and found guilty I hope they will be banned for life.

Regardless of GMP failing to train their officers on effective crowd control, regardless of some GMP officers acting like they work for Mugabe, regardless of the piss poor planning by Manchester City Council, regardless of the scum that infiltrated our party day intent on causing trouble, but any so called fan that was involved made sure that one organisation was blamed and that is the club we love.

This Scotland's shame business only has as much steam as a notion as it does because of these sort of antics within our very own camp. Don't let this become a self-fulfilling prophesy. Many of those faces will be guilty ones but many are as good as sons of Rangers. And you always forgive family.

This Scotland's shame business only has as much steam as a notion as it does because of these sort of antics within our very own camp. Don't let this become a self-fulfilling prophesy. Many of those faces will be guilty ones but many are as good as sons of Rangers. And you always forgive family.

Scotlands Shame = Jim Torbett

Lets never forget it

If this was Celtic and they had fans wanted by the police and Celtic didnt mention it at the game.

Wed be saying sweep sweep, brushed under the carpet etc etc.

If GMP realeased all the pictures they had prior to the game , Like they did , its very doubtfull we would have been saying " Sweep sweep " etc.

We knew GMP where actively trying to find the people they believe to be guilty , Rangers didn't have to do this.

The club are, quite rightly, doing everything they can to aid finding the idiots who have besmirched the good name of the club .. be they fans or not.

There will be clear evidence that they were doing something naughty but as others have said, it seems that people are claiming the presumption of guilt when in fact they are being saught for questioning, not to come & hear their sentance as they have yet to be found guilt of anything !!

The club are, quite rightly, doing everything they can to aid finding the idiots who have besmirched the good name of the club .. be they fans or not.

There will be clear evidence that they were doing something naughty but as others have said, it seems that people are claiming the presumption of guilt when in fact they are being saught for questioning, not to come & hear their sentance as they have yet to be found guilt of anything !!

Was and are all of these ( Idiots ) labelled by yourself, involved with rangers fc in any way? I hear that there was lets put it other teams fans/supporters in attendance looking to cause some trouble and the rangers tops only being in the price range of £5 to £40 i don't see any reason why people wouldn't drake themselves in a rangers top / scarf / UJ and which makes them automatically assiociated with rangers. I do believe tho that there was other teams fans / casuals / supporters in attendance on this day although this cannot be proved and the blame solely lies on Rangers.