fleck peno ?

macka1990

was watching soccer sat after football seen we got the first but couldnt believe it when i saw fleck peno tht late in a must win game!

how did it cum to be tht a player so young barely into the first team took such a high pressure penno!

chuffed for the lad though pure class

did he have a good gamme overall as well

was watching soccer sat after football seen we got the first but couldnt believe it when i saw fleck peno tht late in a must win game!

how did it cum to be tht a player so young barely into the first team took such a high pressure penno!

chuffed for the lad though pure class

did he have a good gamme overall as well

Was watching soccer saturday after football seen we got the first but couldnt believe it when i saw fleck's penalty that late in a must win game!

How did it come to be that a player so young barely into the first team took such a high pressure penalty!

Chuffed for the lad though pure class.

He did have a good game overall as well.

Corrected that a wee bit cause i'm bored oot my nut.

Fleck seems to the rangers Christiano Ronaldo , he adds that spark to the game that rangers need he's not afraid to have a shot at goal and that penalty he got to take after pedro gave him the ball can only help him along.

I thought it was a good moment, Mendes giving him the ball. It was like him saying "We believe in you. Its bags are packed. send it home" In a Happy Gilmore type scenario.

Either that or he was saying "Well it was your fault we got the penalty, you take the responsibilty for it!"

I thought it was a good moment, Mendes giving him the ball. It was like him saying "We believe in you. Its bags are packed. send it home" In a Happy Gilmore type scenario.

Either that or he was saying "Well it was your fault we got the penalty, you take the responsibilty for it!"

He seems to be involved in every movement which is always a plus and maybe he would have worked really well with burke on the other side i still believe that losing burke is a big loss because he was a class act all he needed was that killer touch, but i suppose use had to get rid of something/someone.

Thot fleck went and got the ball from behind the goal and Mendes jist gave him a high five?

Thot fleck went and got the ball from behind the goal and Mendes jist gave him a high five?

He probably did, but he also probably said if you miss your back to washing my boots next week if you miss :craphead:

ha class well lets just hope he keeps getting his chance

Why is fleck getting the chance but that other lad niguez or something isn't?

%7Boption%7D*[///img]

Wheres the thread to vote for the most pointless post?

You'll get it eventually. (tu)

aye i thought fleck run an grabbed the ball as soon as the pen was given