Will Fleck Play in The Old Firm Game

I didn't think he'd start the Aberdeen game, but he did. Walter is showing a fair bit of confidence in him, so I think he'll start at Parkhead. I also think that Boyd will definitely be dropped.

I think Walter will play Fleck on the left, with Lafferty and Miller up top.

I didn't think he'd start the Aberdeen game, but he did. Walter is showing a fair bit of confidence in him, so I think he'll start at Parkhead. I also think that Boyd will definitely be dropped.

He'd better not!

He'd better not!

I hope it's Novo, but I think Walter still favours Miller, particularly in big games.

He'd better not!

I hope it's Novo, but I think Walter still favours Miller, particularly in big games.

Novo will be injured for that i'm guessing.

Boyd and Lafferty for me, just so long as its not 4-5-1 i'll be happy mind you.

erm I dunno

Half of me thinks yes go on and unleash hell on the tims, but is he ready for an old firm match?.......I wouldnt like to make the desicion but time will tell

IF he does start I can see the whole sellick midfeild kicking the shit outta him from the very first minute.

without a doubt, they wont enjoy one of our players actually running at them with any amount of purpose, fleck will give as good as he gets if he starts. 2 motm awards out 3 league games, surely that merits an old firm debut.